Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Changing the location of my HP...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alteron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 09:04    Post subject: Changing the location of my HP... Reply with quote

Hello

Question What happens when I want to change the location of my HP?

Question Will the new planet become a size-2, with all mine productivities set to 6? Or will it stay the same? Will something happen to my old HP?
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 09:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

How it is told in the Help:

Quote:
Please note, that you will lose all your factories and buildings (except the house guild) present on your old home world, when moving to a new home system!

Attention: The relocation command can't be undone, you will even leave your former homeworld forever: it will become neutral!

The new Homeworld must be a size 2 planet.
Crazy-Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats wrong. I had changed my Homeplanet in the german kosmor Wink
Your old Homeplanet will become neutral. Your new Homeplanet kepts his mine productivities and his size.
Alteron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 02:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's good news! Smile

But what about my old HP? It will become neutral, but I mean to remember reading in one of my previous (disbanded) houseboards that the productivities and races changes also? Is this correct?
Krondor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 04:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

After you have found a new HP you have 14 days time to transport goods from your old HP to your new HP, and change the delivery order. After the 14 days become the old HP neutral an change to the old size. Should i left my HP for exampel would my HP change to a Size 3 planet. I know that, because to begin - until round 2 - don't work this Feature an i had a Size-3 Homeplanet. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: