Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

War of aggression

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 15:01    Post subject: War of aggression Reply with quote

Gil-galad sat behind his desk, deep in thoughts. How could they do that? Handuro was attacking members of his house. He had never done anything, what could legitimate this aggression.

Handuro's population was ten times of his own. What had he done? Was Handuro a house of aggressors? He offered Merthos a cooperation and to join his house later. But he never got an answer.

Was Handuro a house of cowards, which could only fight against a weak enemy? An enemy, who had no chance.

He wanted to live in peace with his neighbours. But what did they do? They started a war.

They don't even have the courage to send a declaration of war, he thougt.

Was he the next victim of this house? After Eric and Cortexa, his neighbours.

"My king, it's time for your speech.", said Fingon, his advisor.

"Yes, it is", Gil-galad answered.

He looked into the camera and got a sign, that he could begin.

"It is my aim as the lord of the house Noldor to inform you, that Handuro begins a war, a cowardly war of aggression. We must defend ourself against this enemy.

We can already see an aggressive warplanet of Handuro at our borders, the warplanet of Augustus. Today he conquered a planet of one of my subordinate. Two subordninates were conquered a few time ago from Handuro.

We will defend our planets as long as it's necessary.

Thank you."

He finished his speech with this words.
Merthos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 09:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beep, beep, bee...
"What's on, Marshall Gernoff?"
"Sir, Misses Mintef from the public relation department. Seems to be urgent."
"OK, link her in."

"Lord Merthos, we just received a message via the interstellar network. It's from Gil-galad and he's spreading some rumors about our last operation."
"Show me the message."
"Well, there is some weired stuff in there and we have to react on that. I'll prepare an answer, Misses Mintef."

Some hours later the following message was sent via the interstellar network:

To Gil-gilad and all who are interested:

1. House Handuro and House Noldor have no official relationships so far.

2. You destroyed 2 of our destroyers (that alone is enough reason) and took star systems you have no claim for.

3. I scanned my files and the only message I found was offering a cooperation. But that message was explicitly stating that you don't want to join us. To be honest that's not what I prefer so there was no need to continue that conversation.

4. Don't compare yourself with South_Park_Crows (Eric). We had a fair fight with them and in the end it was a tight win. And as Eric was no longer operating his official functions after his loss it should be comprehensible that we took his star systems to guide the people instead of him.

Merthos, Lord of the house Handuro
Rheinlaender

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 02:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Was Handuro a house of cowards, which could only fight against a weak enemy? An enemy, who had no chance.

Hello Gil-galad,

youīre absolutely right. I offered Handuro a NAT but the answer was NO! Instead they sent ships to attack our planets and we had absolutely no chance to defend.

With greater houses they make NATīs, but smaller houses who canīt defend themselves were attacked without mercy.

Very fair Evil or Very Mad
ZayN

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 07:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you missunderstand the principle...

you have to communicate for peace, and of course, fight in wars for it.

everyone have to think, where he belong and how he can survive.

Last edited by ZayN on Sun Aug 22, 2004 14:19; edited 2 times in total
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 09:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah everyone has its own opinion.
And Handuro needs propably an Enemy.
I know that Handuro is of course much bigger than Noldor but i think if it is a war than it shall be one with honor.
No war of aggression.
And if there was a message that Handuro want a war than, i think, everything is clear.
If not..........
Merthos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merthos layed down on his comfortable chair after a long day and grabbed the pad to have a look on the latest news. Business and financial was as boring as always. But on the official board for the lords he found some messages.

First was a funny message from Rheinlaender. How come that every tiny house thinks that it can request treaties? There have to be reasons and benefits for both sides to sign a treaty.

The next message from blanka was a bit weird. What game is he talking about? Obviously his message is referencing another topic.

The last message was more comprehensible than the ones before but again I'm wondering why everybody tries to explain my actions? The operation regarding Noldor is as fair as it can be. I've only send a small fleet and Gil has the advantage of the jump drive, so it schould be an interesting match.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: