Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

May I just say...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StrontiumDog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 19:07    Post subject: May I just say... Reply with quote

Congratulations to Hommel for adding flavour to this universe.

They may be the most untrustworthy scum of the universe, but without a black dog, a traitorous villain to rail against, how could the universe otherwise define it's goodness?

My appeal to those in Hommel is simple. You are led by a team of villains.

You only need to read your internal forum to examine the names of your councillors or war. Is there a discussion, an adequate explanation of why this council has decided war with Handuro well spelt out in these forums?

I am reading it now!! There isn't!! The autocrats at the top are making decisions for their own purposes. And let me explain them. I have seen Tobi's warplanet take everything it wins.

They know that you, the Hommel faithful, are the buffer zone between their greed, and the wrath of Handuro!

You will be the first to suffer the whimsy of Tobi and Neireh, Aurion, Celdor, Blanka and Ragdoll!

These fools will see you suffer the aggression of Handuro, while sitting comfortably well behind the enemy lines!

All this grief is so avoidable with some simple negotiation with the neighbours that wish to be your good neighbours!

Prove your good intention, show your good character! Denounce and reject the alliances of the NAT-breaking liars!

Am I Handuro now? No! I was simply an independent house seeking good relations with neighbours, good regional alliances, and prosperity!

Am I a coward? No! Only a fool or a brave man would threaten Tobi, especially when I see his warplanet with 20 Goliaths and 80 Interceptors in my region.

But when I do see such a fleet, I say one thing to myself. Hommel's armies are amassed in a very small region to the south of LordDarkenRahl and AR and Gondor and well to the south of 72of431 and Abdul.

Hommel are extremely stretched and vulnerable should groups of independent peoples now wish to press for the independence that was once stolen from them by these monsters.

And as a final suggestion, Wink, those in Hommel that would wish to usurp Tobi, those with the vicious ambition of a Roman senator, should be aware that there is no way he would be able to repulse any well-deserved treachery.

Shattering Handuro has been achieved! But remaining in Hommel will only see enrichment of the council of war, and you know this.

We are not here for global peace. We are not here for one global super-house. We are here for interesting times. Make your times in this universe count! Be a player! Declare your ambition and courage!

While Tobi and his cohorts are confronted by Handuro, a better time will never be seen to realise your ambitions! Those that were Handuro will gladly join with you to meet your regional ambitions!

regards
StrontiumDog
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 07:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm..........
if you think so..........
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 17:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

"i don't think that i'm sitting well comfortably having a long Border with Handuro itself.", murmurred Neireh to herself as she was reading this amusing piece of propaganda. The she took it aside and turn to other more important things.
Liam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 07:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surst smiled. "Don't be afraid, Neireh, soon you will no longer have a border with Handuro"
Gueruptor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 01:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I have to talk in the same way? Very Happy Well, Gueruptor agrees with StrontiumDog. So he wants to invite him to Operation Swooflex!

_____________________________________ _ _ _ _
Junior Art Director Gueruptor of the House Bommel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: