Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Lie Builder Tobi
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LinDze

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 05:27    Post subject: Lie Builder Tobi Reply with quote

Ave Imperatores,

today Tobi broke again his word. When i came to here i wandet to work with hommel together even i wandet to join hommel at free will. but tobi ist just interestet in stealing planet. Prall!

So in my eyes and the eyes of almost all thinking beings, he is an simpel liar, terrorist and ripper. u can simply dont trust him, any word he will break, just to get one singel more planet. he gave me more then once his word, but only to get me into his trap and now he ist ripping me to the last planet. Rolling Eyes

so i wont stop to hunt down this honorless cancer and bring him to justice. couz honor and justice had to be restored. maybe im just a small imperator but im not afraid. there are just 4 more planets he can stole from me and he will do this anyway. Twisted Evil

so hoist the flag of revolution. soon comes his last day Victory!

Ceterum censeo hommeliem esse delendam Huge grin
Celdor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 06:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

today gurkel declared independenc from the house hommel and i think tomorrow i will be integrated.. hommel will breake.....

please revenge me..
Liam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 07:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, yes, I will revenge you, don't be afraid", Surst thought.

From this day on, the house Zamonien is in war with the house gurkenstein. Von-Gurkel made to much mistakes, now the chance to defeat him is as near as never.

Admiral Surst
LinDze

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx dear surst,

im quiet happy in my new house. i have not much to do cause all my planet will come to gurkel and so its not to hard to managed them and the few remainig ships. Twisted Evil

i think tomorow my taxes will at 15 % that okay by me so i dont have to transport ships of the house on my kp. bow

anyway enough time to spend my sparetime in the forum and have some fun Prost! Cool!
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 13:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice.. integrated 2 times.. lost 15 planets.. nice.. and in 2 days i will be integrated once more..

please help me.. i cant do anything against this.. i have no chance..
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

everybody who wants the koords of the HP.. write me an igm

Last edited by Celdor on Tue Oct 26, 2004 15:11; edited 1 time in total
Alteron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 07:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings,
As some of you noble souls already know, I was integrated to Hommel by an unanounced surprise attack by von-gurkenstein.

I am now again a member of the honorable house Kron, and will not dishonour our NAT with house Hommel (however distrustful).

I now have, however, a Casus Belli against Von-Gurkel. May his evil empire crumble in the light of honour and justice!
Celdor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 06:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celdor was confused. Gurkel was integrated by Tobi the second time now.
Now all my old Planets are under the controll of Tobi. Hm... good Tobi is a friend. But i think thats not true. Tobi wrote me a message that wenn i conquer any of the Planets he will attack me.
Deficit 511.047 and i overtax my sytems with 15%. I need my old planets and i think every honorfull imperator understands that.

Celdor
House CelDorAno
Enemy of gurkel and all his friends
Celdor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 08:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celdor was sitting on his desk. Sad and angry. Tobi his great friend would not give him any planets back. Hm.. i shouldn't have trusted tobi Celdor thougt.

Thats what you call a friend..
Thats the Thank for producing ships for the house Hommel.

What shoudl Celdor do now? 500 000 cr. minus.. in a few days the de fabriks will be destroyed and the ships wont fligh anymore and this alle because of the greedy Tobi.. But thats life.. some people are nice some arrogant.. If you richt the right ones your a lucky man.. Im not real lucky.. Bad..

Hopefull the future will be better and peacefuller

Celdor
CelDorAno
Disappointed Enemy of Planetthiefs, gurkel and all his friends
Celdor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celdor was angry. What was that? Tobi conquerd Tyson? his old friend Tyson. The messages from tyson said that he joined in peace because the Warplanet from Tobi war near. Real fair.
But the best is that Tyson is not allowed to give Celdor the Planets wich Tyson owes Celdor.

From different People Celdor has heard that Tobi is telling Lies about Celdor. Bad lies. Tobi told that it was good that gurkel has integrated celdor, because Celdor was a betrayer. Gurkel has split up the whole house with this but he is not seen as betrayer.

Another lie is that Celdor has persuaded Blanka, Aurion, Neireh and the other Revoluzers to leave Hommel. Just bullshit.

The and greatest thing is that nobody is allowed to attack gurkel.. because he has payed enough for the ingegration Tobi said. Payed enough of Celdor and Michimikes Planets to Tobi right.
Quote Tobi: Everybody who will attack Gurkel is an Enemy of Hommel and will be destroyed..
Seems like Tobi is proud about what gurkel did.. hm..

time will bring..

Tobis guidelines: (sorry but they are german)

Tobi: naja ich habe in com viel gelernt
    Tobi: a. sei nicht nett
    Tobi: b. traue keinen
    Tobi: c. raffe alles was du kannst., da eh nur jeder an sich denkt

every friend and ally of tobi should know that..

just what i wanted to say

Celdor
House CelDorAno
Ripped Lord and Enemy of unfair Players
Walker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 15:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

this should not be in here, but is definately sad
Geier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 00:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi could smile only about the lies of the ruler Celdor.
Walker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 01:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

so this are no quotes Tobi?
Geier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 01:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

????
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 02:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Tobi, how deep can you fall?
You broke your contracts and your words. You managed only for yourself and not for your subordinates - they were to blinded by your untruthfull words to see the knife behind your back.

You betrayed all those who once sworn allegiance to you. And still you wonder why "hommel" has become a synonym for betrayel.

It is about time that someone "hommels" you, before you can bring anymore pain into this peacefull galaxy. Thus i predict you and your house a black future. All the grief, all the sorrow you brought will fall back on you soon.

Your crimes are recoreded, but still you are winding yourself in the dust like the false snake you are. Still you do like there never was any crime. But the tribunal is already waiting for you, and their judgement will be final.

Commander Ayatollah

NOTE:
This is no official statement from house Kron. I am only speaking for myself. As a member of house Kron my hands are bound due to the NAT between Hommel and Kron. For now.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: