Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Zamonien or the beginning of a neverending story?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liam

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 08:27    Post subject: Zamonien or the beginning of a neverending story? Reply with quote

Long, long ago, there was a house, far, far away. This house is called Zamonien.

In the beginning, everything was fine. It grew, had no real wars, all was peacefully. Then, Hommel started the war. Of course they destroyed Zamonien, which was much smaller as Hommel in a short time. Some players decided to go to Hommel, other joined Hommel, because Zamonien was as good as destroyed.

Then, Hommel broke the NAT with Handuro and attacked me, a member of Handuro at this time. Because of Merthos had no time to organisize the war against Hommel, they splitted Handuro. Some declared themselves independent, some joined Zamonien, which still is living in Hommel. I tried to help the independent imperators, but Hommel was to strong for me, because they destroyed my fleet when they conquered me. So I made a contract with Tobi, in which I declared my capitulation. Here is the translated contract:
-Zamonien has to stop fighting Hommel
-Zamonien has to pay planets to Hommel
-and I have to publish the contract.
The points Hommel has to do then:
-they have to stop to fight aganist Zamonien too
-they have to decrease my taxes
-and they have to help facerrider, who lost many planets.

But then, Hommel broke this contract. They attacked StrontiumDog, on of my subordinate, after we made this contract. It was a problem in Hommel, the instruction, not to attack StrontiumDog, has arrived at Gondor too late. So he lost 4 Goliaths and some planets. Tobi and I talked about this and I agreed on this attack and so the contract is still legal.

Surst, Admiral of the house Zamonien.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: