Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 07:49    Post subject: Donation Reply with quote

Star redistribution tax 10,696,013 property today times which for the small ones done.
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

what exactly do you want to tell us?
Celdor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

he wants to tell us that using google to translate is very bad Very Happy
Omen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

He tries speaking english ... better trying than do nothing or don't you think so? So don't laugh about it.
I Think he wanted to say that the free money small players will earn will be very high this turn.
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't try to be funny or something, I just didn't get what he was trying to say sorry

so he paid 10.000.000 tax? how can this be possible?
Liam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

High taxes on many planets, I think.
Merthos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 13:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more astonished that there are so many dumb players that gave him so much systems.

And this definetly shows that sharing is much better at some point. 10 Mio should be more than 50% of the overall income.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 14:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

with Tobi the House Foundation rose from 60 millions to 175 millions. This means Tobi had a total population of 115 millions.
We got 47 planet, wich mean he had 188-191 planets as we conquered him. This also means he has 141-144 planets and about 90 millions population left.

Last round he still had 115 Millions population - so his maximum tax income was at about 17.250.000 millions.(115.000.000*0,15=17.250.000).

This shows us that 10 million star retribution taxes are possible - even if i ask myself why Tobi would do such silly things ? Why does he set the taxes to 15% ? He doesnt need the money - thats fore sure (he had 18 millions as we captured him).

Anyways, i have to agree with Merthos - no player needs 200 planets. Even 140 are way to much for a single player.... but Tobi still has some unpaid bills left Wink
But it was not dumb players who gave him the planets - lots of them he got from von-gurkel, who himself got most of his planets in his revolt against Hommel.....
Omen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i remember you were charging planets too aya Smile. So you really shouldn't blame tobi for having so much planets. I think its sad that one player could have so much planets. I think it would be really better if new entering players/newbies have a real chance to take part in the game and not to be only a farm for the big ones.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 08:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Seldron:

As i had so much planets in kosmor.de, there were at least 10 players who had almost the same amount of planets. You really can't compare it. In kosmor.de the average amount of planets-per-(active)-player was at least 2 times larger....

In other words:
kosmor.com is too young for a player with 190 planets...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: