Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Tobi ?????????????????????????????????????????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ayatollah,

after writing you the following message I didn't get any response from you. You said I don't react but thats not the truth. I reacted in the way that I asked you about the conditions of my capitulation but you didn't answer. Instead answering I was attacked on and on. Don't try to say that I don't tried to get along with you. That's a lie. All I want to do is to seetle away to a new place. My planets are in your hand so it's equal what I am doing. You have ripped me down to a minimum of Planets and it will go on because other players attack my planets to.

Ayatollah#kosmor.com Date: 293/3500 Subject: Re: Zukunft

um es nochmals kurz zu verdeutlichen, ich schlage vor, daß Du mir Eure Auflagen diktierst, so können wir lange Diskussionen sparen. Eine öffentliche Kapitulation ist meines Erachtens nicht nötig

greetings Tobi
Krondor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi wrote:

If I stay in your house Krondor will integrate me and vice versa. He is only 900LJ behind me.

Yes i am now around 900 LJ "behind" you, and i hope you have enaugh honor and courage to meet my WP with your WP in the middle of this way in the near of the point (-264, -570) in 15 days.

You have insult my good name with the words "liar" and "ripper". I have never log, and i have never ripped a other player.

The once what i have made, was my job as leader of Kron. Hommel must fall, or Kron would be attacked from Hommel in the future - with or without a termination of the NAT throught you. It was my job to make a alliance against Hommel and union all restly players, which have still enaugh power to fight against Hommel. Unfortunately i fear, that you have anything against my plan, and out this reason i have deceived your spy's throught a unfair name for my operation - "Operation Acidstar".
But that are not a lie - its was a trick only for your spys, how a diplomatic trojan horse.

Read the RPG-Posting of the NAT.

Tobi and my person have decide to declare a NAT between Hommel and Kron. Should Hommel or Kron want denounce this NAT he must hold a delay of 30 days until the NAT lost his validity.

NAT means NON AGGRESSION TREATMENT, or in usualy words NOT ATTACK. Have Members of Kron attack Hommel ?

NO

Well - I have organisate a secret-service operation against Hommel, and perhaps could the history call me the man behind seldon and Ayatollah , because i have help to organisate this all, but that are in the sense of the NAT during Kron and Hommel a legal option, which use each leader.

Secret-service-action are always legal, because they use this words : "Should the operation fail, we don't know you(r)...". And don't say, that Hommel have not use the secret-service-options ?! Or how could Claudio read in a mail from a "Operation Acidstar" and a plan to attack him ?? Should we in past really plan a war against him, would been this letter a very important chessmove against Kron, because my WP could fly theoretical in a trap of claudio. I want not complain abaut that, it's legal in the sense of us last diplomatic relationsship.

Your unluck was only that Claudio known from the Operation Acidstar *lol*.

Okay - back to my main target of this letter :

You have filthed my good name with the words "liar" and "ripper".

Out this reason i claim satisfaction for this insult.

Come to the point (-264, -570) with the fleet of you and your allies and fight for your honor and for your might or live on as a coward until your enemys have found a way to destroy your fleet.

Written on 301/3500

Signed
Krondor
Omen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 23:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I call hunting a player with the target to rush him out of the game. You are really fair Krondor really. You are not happy with the fact that Tobi will lost all his planets but you also aware that he will lost his hole fleet, too. You really know that if this happens he hasn't any chance to stay in Kosmor.com. So you really play towards the destination that Tobi have to leave Kosmor.com. Why you don't said this clearly. It would be easier for all. Sorry but after reading all the messages I have to come to this conclusion.
Krondor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 05:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seldron wrote:
That's what I call hunting a player with the target to rush him out of the game. You are really fair Krondor really. You are not happy with the fact that Tobi will lost all his planets but you also aware that he will lost his hole fleet, too. You really know that if this happens he hasn't any chance to stay in Kosmor.com. So you really play towards the destination that Tobi have to leave Kosmor.com. Why you don't said this clearly. It would be easier for all. Sorry but after reading all the messages I have to come to this conclusion.

Hello Seldron, we don't want rush Tobi out the game. Tobi has a chance to fight for his own honor in this duel. Should he loose this duel, we close peace with him, give him the planets back (he have lost enaugh planets)and we write rules which Tobi must respect. Of course we want defend him too, should we are able to do that. Should Tobi win this battle, he can write rules for me. Its a fair duel.

Well - Should Tobi don't come to this point in around 15 days, we can't close peace, until we have destroy his fleet of a other way.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 07:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry though it is, a standoff my be the only way to resolve such an issue
so long as both parties agree to accept the result of it honourably

just remember...

Krondor doesnt have to do this, but he is
Geier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 08:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Its a fair duel

1. Kron Ruler Krondor 501,972 millions

against

Tobi

18.059.326 millions
Celdor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 08:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 weeks ago you had ~150 Mio !! 150 Mio from you alone.. Kron has got 500 Mio from over 66 imperators.. think about it
ZayN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 09:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Sender Tobi#kosmor.com
Date: 300/3500
Subject: Re: Durchflug durch Kesh

hi,

ich habe schon mit auri geredet, daß ich Ihn morgen sehr nah sein werde Wink. Doch liegt er auf dem Weg. Ich werde Ihn aber in ruhe lassen.

Gruß

Tobi

two days later...

Quote:

Galactic news of the day 302/3500

Commander Tobi (house foundation) integrates imperator
Aurion (former house Kesh) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 3233).

is there anything to say?

don't think so....
Celdor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

what did you expect?

that tobi would just fly throug the terretory of Aurion?
that he didn't lie in that message?
that he stand for his word?
that he would have more honor than greed?
ZayN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

no...
but i couldn't do anythink.
Geier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Krondor,

if you want a fair fight you will get it but a fair fight with honor is a fight between you and me and not with your whole house and with Ayatollah and Seldon in my neck...
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you get upset? Is it fair to attack a nearly defenceless Warplanet with a fleet of ~40k, two days after you assured you will not attack?

Shut up and accept the offer Krondor is making, its much better then anything else you can hope for. Or cry further on like a little child who lost its rattle, and you will get sooner or later what you deserve.
Celdor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 14:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi you just don't know whats it all about, right?
You will get/you allready got you punishment..

Krondors offer is more than fair.. so accept it of be quiet..

btw Wink i have to change my housename because the "Killgurkel and KillHommel" was successfull Smile
Krondor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 07:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi wrote:
Hello Krondor,

if you want a fair fight you will get it but a fair fight with honor is a fight between you and me and not with your whole house and with Ayatollah and Seldon in my neck...

Come to the point of duel. There everybody conquer one planet and check the KK of his WP.

For the Calculation of the KK we use following appreciation-system

A H1 have 4 KK. (typical Shild-probe)
A H2 have 13 KK.
A H3 have 19 KK.
A H4 have 41 KK.
A H5 have 65 KK.
A H6 have 116 KK.
A H7 have 188 KK.
A H8 have 310 KK.
A H9 have 528 KK.
A H10 have 916 KK.
A H11 have 3226 KK.

Should your ships not armed full, especially your leviathans, is that your problem. The ships call as full armed, and count with the full armed KK. Should your Probes are better as a typical Shildprobe are that a little adventage for his owner.

Should any WP have more KK, the owner will unload any ships from his WP, until he have the some KK how the opponent.

I will give you a chance to win. Smile

But, of course its a battle of honor. Should you cheat here, you lost the last trust of you nightbours.

Greetings
Krondor
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 05:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to the great leaders of House Kesh the threat Tobi's fleet was is gone. And before anyone says it is unfair:
Tobis WP was stopped 1 day before it reached Blanka's HP - so Tobi was attacking, not defending...

The same day Tobi fell, his friend Tyson fell too. He took back planets Tobi lost to us without our permission and openly said he is on Tobis side. So we had to think he re-captures the planets for Tobi. Of course Tyson is free to go - we will not take any steps against him because he was honourable and didn't save his fleet.... he is no threat to us now so he may leave us - or stay with us.... just as he wishes....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: