Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Tobi ?????????????????????????????????????????
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vulture

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 15:55    Post subject: Tobi ????????????????????????????????????????? Reply with quote

I still get a solarsystem Wink
Celdor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 17:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still get 16 Smile

i think 1 system is not that bad.. there are very much players wich get planets from tobi.. all the ripped newbs and so on
Vulture

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 06:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know.

But in miss one Crying or Very sad

However..............
ZayN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 08:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes.
the most player will try to get their planets back, which tobi got from them....
Pimperkalle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 09:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil
Merthos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 06:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

An information for all the players who don't play the german version.

Tobi's account was locked by Maelstroem for 14 days.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 08:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

^or for those who play the german version but still dont understand these things for various reasons such as being away and not speaking all that much german

he is locked in .de also? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
can i get to his planets in 3 days???? no Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
it would take ~14-20 to reach him, maybe more
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 04:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi is no longer blocked.
Geier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 03:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respect number 5 congratulates to Ayatollah and Seldon. I think we get the 10 already still fully.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 08:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you keep declearing independent - maybe....
if you cooperate - nope Wink
Geier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayatollah: am I to wait to Krondor me attack? I nevertheless only integrated over by Krondor to be again integrated. Thus leave your lies!
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know anything of Krondor. Since i left Kron i didnt had much contact to him.... Seldon is the leader of our little expedition...
Liam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 14:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi, one question: What's your problem with Krondor? I have never read any post from him to this "discussion". Is it, because Ayatollah was Kron before, or because of Kron was Hiltia before?
I can't understand, why you're blaming Krondor for things, he never did and maybe don't want to do.
Geier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 14:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

* gg * If this is so, why seldon didn't answered on my letters. Why seldon only let you answer his issues if he is the rulor of your house?

I will be integrated again and again no matter what I am doing. If I stay in your house Krondor will integrate me and vice versa. He is only 900LJ behind me.

In my oppionin this is ripping and nothing else. You can hide it along in your words that you only take back planets from other players but I have now 27 planets out of 192 before. This is ripping ... the planets you are attacking are not only planets of players who where attacked by Hommel.

In this case I have to say that Hommel was very big and the majority of the house wanted to go to war. Therefor we decidet to attack Zamonien, a house with wich we had no contract in any matter.

After attacking this house Handuro integrated Zamonien and protect those players. This occurs although the contract with Handuro clearly said that Hommel wasn't allowed to get into the issues (wars) of Handuro and vice versa. So Handuro wasn't allowed to guard the players of Zamonien.
It's not fair for the players in Zamonien for sure but it's a war game and the majority of high counsil of Hommel wanted this war.
Because Handuro ignored this part of the contract the contract with Handuro had been broken BY Handuro. Therefore the NAT with Handuro was been broken by Handuro himself by guarding a house with which hommel was in war with. This issue was part of the contract with Handuro and both sides signed this. So Merthos accepted to not get into position of standing between a house Hommel is at war with by signing the contract.

I have only 27 planets left. Less than you, I think. But it's no ripping. It's only befreeing the planets of other players, for sure ...
In my opionion it's equal how you attack someone. If it's happening in the way you are behaving, with declarence of independence only to get me another time, it's nothing else than ripping. Your background for the ripping is equal. An in your oppionion "good" reason does'n give you the right to rip players.
So I have no choice -I must do what i have to do to get along without beeing ripped by Ayatollah, seldon and Krondor to one planet. 27 I have left and if I whish to play I have to do something no matter what.

greetings tobi
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i said before we usually only wanted to integrate you 3 times - you would have 80 planets left this way. That would still have been more then the average of seldon, me and minkie after your planets had been split.

Then i told you to send me a contract - and you denied.
I asked some other players what to do and most of them said they would be very grateful if we could smash your fleet or at least steal your jumpdrive, because you would overrun them with your 40k combat power fleet and your jumpdrive.

The fact that you didnt try to make any contract with us and that other players plead for it we decided to conquer you again to steal your jumpdrive. Instead of staying in our shelter you decleared independent, so we had to conquer you again.

Sadly, you could use your jumpdrive in the same turn we conquered you.

So much for the history.... now about krondor:
*i dont see Krondor on my map
*i dont know anything of actions krondor might want to do
*i did *not* speak with Krondor in any way since 265/3500 (35 days ago)

How do you know where Krondors WP is and what he is going to do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: