Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Krondors rules for peace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 07:13    Post subject: Krondors rules for peace Reply with quote

What I want to say: They are very hard. 1 H11, 2 H10 and 3 H9 are very less. I can understand, that Krondor wants to controll Tobi, but if he's to hard, Tobi won't coporate, maybe he accepts it, but the next time he can, he'll try to defeat Kron.
That's what I would do with this rules. Maybe Tobi is different, but my opinion is: Tobi lost all of his systems, all of his fleet. That's hard, don't be too hard.
ZayN

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 07:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should wait for tobi's answer,

maybe you're right, but let tobi decide....
Walker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 08:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that those rules are needed considering how weak on fleet and planets tobi is at the moment

but well its not my decision
Krondor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 08:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fleet-control-rule are a normal political act. After the first world-war, have germany signed that germany don't develop and build tanks and aircraft. Out this reason has the "Weimarer Republic" after the lost war develop the first tanks under the secret label "Grosstraktor" (englisch : "big-tractor").

Aircrafts was developed in Russia and builded in Sweden.

Back to Kosmor.

Tobi have enaught option to evade this rule. He can build the H10-components and store in his Stock, or he build very many H8 and H1. That are permit. Or he find a place where he can build his ships, whitout Kron and Allies from Kron can see this ships. Of cource he can also conquer old loyal servants, which can build great Ships without fleet-control. It exist enaugh options. Tobi plays Kosmor with much rpg-stil. I think - a such fleet-control-rule are important for him. He have lost this war, and he need that for his RPG Laughing
Walker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 09:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if you really want this rule then you could alter it a bit

the actuall allowed ships are ridiculous Wink
Krondor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 09:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, i will permit 1 H11, 4 H10 and 9 H9, but not more. Smile
Liam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is fair. He has to build other ships then, and 1 H11, 4 H10 and 9 H9 are a good base.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: