Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

I Need Help ASAP!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deanuk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 13:22    Post subject: I Need Help ASAP!!!! Reply with quote

im pretty much a newbie and im kinda in a fix. Im in a system which has another user in it called "Devil" and there is also another enemy on his way to this system. This enemy is e1456 i think. Now i know i will be defeated by him so how can i ensure i survive and not be under his rule. Can i leave this system and go to one that isnt already ruled by other people? if so, how do i do it, because on the navigation screen i can only see my system and then just black space all around it, there are no other systems to go to.
need help ASAP by pls reply with an answer.
P.s i got a jumpdrive thingy Laughing
Merthos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 14:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have no plan at all maybe it's not the worst to be conquered, even if it's the devil. Laughing Hopefully your new boss will help you.

If you don't want this you could use you jump drive to leave there. But as you radar range is quite limited you don't know where you'll end.

So the best would be to contact the ones you can see on your navi screen. Usually you can come to a conclusion with them that helps both sides.
deanuk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

there has got to be some other system i could go to where its on neutral ground where no other user is already there! The only problem is finding that place cos like i said there is only black space around my system, how would i usually find other systems if i needed to?
someones gotta be able to help
thanx
also i have the idea that maybe the black space around my system is blacked out because it is unexplored as of yet. Can anyone confirm this?
So maybe if i flew into it, i would find new systems?
thanx
user137

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 19:23    Post subject: Into the unknown ... Reply with quote

Hi,

Yes, if you fly into the black space outside where you are now, you will see more planets or more black space, depending on where you fly. So good luck, you might find a better place to settle in. But if my guess is correct, everyone is expanding. So, they'll run into you eventually. You're better off making friends. Very Happy
peaben

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

im new at this can anyonw ship me stuff
Alteron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 18:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you were in my house, I could transfer a planet with goods to you. But you are not. You see: it is not a good idea too be in a small house Wink You shousl have a chat with your lord. Perhaps he can provide you with goods? Anyway, factories are expencive too keep unless you can produce something on a regular basis. Smile You should rely on your lord if possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: