Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

good bye
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 05:55    Post subject: good bye Reply with quote

It´s time to say good-bye. It makes simply no fun with so many players the one such assi for behavior to the day puts. I point with my finger to Ayatollah and Krondor. You since assoziale players probably in do not private-live more highly gotten.
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 06:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats bad that you have to go. Crying or Very sad
But the reasons are nice.
I think that it was terrible for you, but its only a game and for some others it is just more than a game. I didnt say any names Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
However, good luck in RL. Prost!
Triac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 06:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

good bye anja,i will miss you Wink
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 07:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodbye and sorry you feel you must go
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 07:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly did we do to you? Would be nice if you could explain yourself Wink

Tobi conquered you (again?) and he decleared independent. We do NOT work together with Tobi - so don't blame us for Tobis actions.... especially not Krondor - what did he do?

Its always easy to seach for people to blame - no, nothing is your fault, you are perfect Wink
But really, i do not know why you point at us and why you use this posting as a cheap kind of propaganda agianst us.
anja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 07:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not grumble on Tobi. That was always fair. Contrary to which you float there. Ayatollah, I white already out de. which for an ass you are!
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 07:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, you disqualified yourself in any given way with that post...
respect - in that case the only thing i can say is:
Goodbye, Anja.... it was a pleasure with you Wink

It would have been really nice if you had answered at least one of my questions - but as i see, it is not possible to talk with you.

We didnt do a single action on you - so whats your problem?
anja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 08:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have to be answered a Ripper as to you! You are small and have serious problems. See in ä mirror, if you dare.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 08:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, your getting better and better Wink

You delete yourself because we gave Tobi what he deserved? And you use your last (and only...) action in this forum to blame us for this?

Righty right, i am the one who has serious problems Wink
anja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 08:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

A question still? What did Tobi, it it earned to be so far 4 times integrated?
Liam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 08:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. He broke some NAPs
2. He worked together with von-gurkel, who ripped other player
3. To be continued...

please copy this list and complete them with you points.
anja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 08:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whom rippte Tobi? I only found in the News that of Gurkel of people integrated also only max one 2 times. And for NAP break man from the play is disgusted?
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 08:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to leave the game, do it and don't start flaming in the forum.

Nobody will miss you.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 08:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

easy guys - no need for a catfight...

(damn, too late *lol*)

Seriously, Anja. If you would know me, you would know that i act conscientious - i wouldnt harm Tobi more as i need to, but Tobi tried best to make it as hard as possible for him.... for example by declearing himself independant....

Tobi still didnt send me a contract - so i have to be careful - his 40k combat power fleet can be dangerous for us - especially if it is combined with your fleet.

He rescued his fleet whenever he could - and such a strong fleet we can not ignore - at least not in the hands of a nat-breaker. We cant trust his word, so we have to disarm him.... we cant tolerate a 40k combat power war planet with a jump drive a handful of lightyears away from our home systems...
Even further, we tried to catch some more opinions from tobis neighbours.... 10 people were asked what to do - 5 said "remove his jump drive or his fleet", 2 said "i dont care what you do with Tobi" and only one said "Dont attack him anymore - he has had enough".... (the other 2 didnt answered). So its 62,5%(5 out of Cool against 12,5%(1 of Cool.

We only do what is best for the entire sector - especially since Tobi threatens serveral times that he will delete his account to take lots of planets with him.
Geier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 08:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it is enough to Aya. you tells only shits here. You spread lies without end! I asked you nevertheless for peace! But whereupon only silence and a renewed integration came. OK ONE, you tries to disarm me, in which you 4 times mean empty HP attack. You lie, each mark if you something write. The best for this sector? You are an arrogant player no more and you cowardly out a NAP crept and me attacked. More not. And Krondor is exactly the same a Ripper and a liar. Your envy and your greed have to attack you floated me. I never did you somewhat. My NAP's never broken Handuro broke completely the NAP clear and to it! Good is however, which was shown now the true face by you and Krondor. You wrote to me, eh planned were me 3 time to be integrated, that are ribs!. Oh again briefly on Walker: Minkie is probably your friend here in com. Very suspiciously!

A short excerpt from one of the few Mails of Aya:

[/quote]Die Sperre hat NICHTS damit zutun - wir hätten dich in jedem Fall 3x eingegliedert - ob mit oder ohne Sperre. Auch ohne Sperre hättest du dich NICHT Verteidigen können.

[/quote]

Asoziale play way, more not!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: