Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Offical statement from the Sacred Roundtable
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Celdor
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 08:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.. great knight. may a little soldier like me ask if i can get such a nice, long title Laughing Laughing
Back to top
Seth
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 08:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you are Commander Celdor in the house Kiran Wink
*g*
Back to top
PrinceSaturn
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 14:28    Post subject: Seth can make you a Knight Reply with quote

Celdor wrote:
lol.. great knight. may a little soldier like me ask if i can get such a nice, long title Laughing Laughing


Greetings fellow Emperor,

The rules of the Roundtable are clear!!!

I wish you the best of luck!!!

Best regards,
Lord Knight PrinceSaturn


Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Thu Jan 13, 2005 21:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Metal_Warrior
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 15:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that this house will long exist...there will come a great thunderstorm about their warplanets Twisted Evil
I'm a templer of Steel and a King of Funeral...everyone will get what he deserve Twisted Evil
Be sure-->we knights are full of honour and don't accept such things like happend to Zato Twisted Evil

greez Very Happy
Back to top
PrinceSaturn
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 23:13    Post subject: Resignations of Emperor Krondor and Emperor proxynick Reply with quote

No more vote!!!

The voting has hereby ended!!! The Sacred Roundtable has decided to Exil the resigning members straight out from now on!!!

Signed&sealed by Lord Knight PrinceSaturn Secretary of the Sacred Roundtable Ok!


Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Sun Jan 16, 2005 19:59; edited 17 times in total
Back to top
PrinceSaturn
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 00:16    Post subject: Resignation of Lord Knight proxynick Reply with quote



I accept!!!


Sign&sealed by Lord Knight Emperor PrinceSaturn Respekt! Winkewinke


Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Fri Jan 14, 2005 03:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
Shea
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 02:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shea of the House Ohmsford did not attack Zato from House Lurker !!

It was not me nor any of my Subordinate (in deed i have none !)

Regards Shea of House Ohmsford_did_not_attack_zato
Back to top
Celdor
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 08:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth is my lord Laughing don't think soo Wink
Back to top
vadi
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 08:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

-has no idea what you are talking about…-
Back to top
Bucan
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

His Royal Highness Lord Knight 72of431

ACCEPTED



Sign and Sealed by His Royal Highness Lord Knight 72of431 from the House Posbis
Back to top
Gil-galad
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement of the house Noldor


The house points out, that the name of the Emperor of the house, Gil-galad, is written wrong.
The second g is written small. That is no mistake
Change it please.


Royal Foreign Ministry of the house Noldor
Back to top
ZayN
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
(used your original, Gil-galad)



Announcement of the house Kesh


The house points out, that the name of the Emperor of the house Kesh, blanka, is written wrong.
The b hast to be written small. That is no mistake
Change it please.


Lord Knight the Emperor blanka from the House of Kesh
Back to top
proxynick
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's the real reason why I resigned. If you are invited to join a roundtable you should, at the very least, expect the person inviting you to know how to spell your name!


Also, I assume the vote for blanka in the "Election name list of Lord Knights to the High Council" thread is inelligable - as the vote was actually cast for Blanka, whoever he/she is..........?
Back to top
Walker
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement of the house Templar

this all looks really funny
Back to top
PrinceSaturn
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 21:13    Post subject: Re: Announcements from the different Kosmor houses Reply with quote

Lord Knight Emperor Gil-galad wrote:
Announcement of the house Noldor


The house points out, that the name of the Emperor of the house, Gil-galad, is written wrong.
The second g is written small. That is no mistake
Change it please.


Royal Foreign Ministry of the house Noldor




Lord Knight Emperor blanka wrote:
Code:
(used your original, Gil-galad)



Announcement of the house Kesh


The house points out, that the name of the Emperor of the house Kesh, blanka, is written wrong.
The b hast to be written small. That is no mistake
Change it please.


Lord Knight the Emperor blanka from the House of Kesh




Lord Knight Emperor proxynick wrote:
Yes, that's the real reason why I resigned. If you are invited to join a roundtable you should, at the very least, expect the person inviting you to know how to spell your name!


Also, I assume the vote for blanka in the "Election name list of Lord Knights to the High Council" thread is inelligable - as the vote was actually cast for Blanka, whoever he/she is..........?



Dearest fellow Royal Lord Knights of the Sacred Roundtable,

Me the Lord Knight Secretary PrinceSaturn of the Sacred Roundtable hereby say sorry and bow down to my fellow Royal Lord Knights for my bad work and mistakes in the matter of the name spellings. Embarassed Autsch! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Notice - All the names have now been corrected on every player.

Hope you all can forgive me Exclamation Question

Wish you all the best++

Yours humbly,
Lord Knight Secretary PrinceSaturn Embarassed Sad


Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Thu Jan 13, 2005 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group