Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

any wars, dirty doings or intrigue going on?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daktaklakpak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me say ... there was no other way to go !!
e1567

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well think about it you guys(DreiStigKeit members) were riping him so he just stopped you from taking all or alot of his planets by getting conquered quicker I think it was very intelligent of him. And I think he had the right to complain getting your planets taken from you is never fun it takes a while to get more. But nobody has to be honorable and ask if they can conquer you it just gives your house a bad name that most people will not forget.
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 09:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neireh wrote:
Maybe i should comment to Darkfyres words that i grant a disadvantaged oppenent the chance of retreat before attacking them. And i must say that we are hardly a house of conquerors. I wrote Salami before to question him not to attack reacor planets or he has to live with the consquences. Not evryone would give an obviously agessive Emperor heading to your Planets the chance to think his plans over.So in this Case we are only defending us Wink But challenge us and we fight back with all we have. Don`t underestimate your neightbours when you think that they might could be an pretty prey. You would never know which connections they might have. Allys or other partners in the background which wherend official. You should know your enemy first, and then you schould know yourself and your abilitys then youmight have a chance *G* Wink

I never meant to insinuate that I disagreed with the way you acted. I was merely using the situation as an example to illustrate what I meant. I can publicly testify that you have done nothing that I disapprove of. Yes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: