Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

any wars, dirty doings or intrigue going on?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daktaklakpak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 09:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say that your behaviour wasn't fair doesn't make me feel better!

At least someone could have asked me to join your house and tell me the conditions. But no one did so until I wrote in this forum!!
Liam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daktaklakpak wrote:
To say that your behaviour wasn't fair doesn't make me feel better!

At least someone could have asked me to join your house and tell me the conditions. But no one did so until I wrote in this forum!!
Well, you could do two things now: You could cry, that we attacked you, but this don't change anything. Or we could try to make the best out of this. It's you decision.
paveyj

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So you mean it is normal to attack without saying a word?
"Fight back" ... you are joking, aren't you?
Ok, I will fight this mighty fleet with my little H4

No im not joking.
Example: when my territory was invaded by a powerful pro-user (who shall remain nameless) a few months back i joined forces with other nearby newbies and we fended him of not once but three times with our "little h4s". A h4 isnt a useless weapon in the right hands.

Now, that is all behind us and me and the nameless enemy are now fighting for the same team, but it goes to show that with the right attitude you can accomplish a lot.

Like i said earlier, i DO sympathise with your situation and i think that the reason Kosmor loses so many players each week is because bigger players gang up on them. But on the other hand i can understand why they do it, there are no morals and values in RPG's like this one, everyone must fend for themselves. This is something you will learn when (or if) your power grows and you are suddenly threatened by huge fleets of H10 and 11's.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 13:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can understand, however it is only natural for him to want to take any planets he can Wink
planets are the most valuable things in kosmor, they provide rank, raw materials, tax, radars and platforms

the best thing you can is to contact strong people in this situation

you have <1000HM, they want planets... there is a deal you can strike - after it is finished they might give you some bigger planets in return for you joining them
proxynick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I'm not gonna pass judgement - after all, I enjoy eating my neighbours for breakfast as much as the next guy!

Surely its much more advantageous (and a whole lot more friendly) in the long term to bring a newbie into your house through negotiation than to rip his planets?

Besides, I believe that what goes around comes around....I'm sure Tobi will testify to that:

49. Hommel Commander Tobi 1,124 millions

Smile

proxynick
paveyj

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that voluntary integration is the morally sound thing to do, offer a player to join your house and then after integration offer him back the planets and resources stripped from him. But, like i said earlier, this is not what most players do. I personally have pften offered integration to newbies and they have accepted freely. Its just sad that other players dont do the same
Daktaklakpak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 06:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surst wrote:
Well, you could do two things now: You could cry, that we attacked you, but this don't change anything. Or we could try to make the best out of this. It's you decision.

Ok, I will cry for as long as your behaviour doesn't please me Wink

Because this way everyone gets to know how evil your house is! Maybe I can not physically defend against you but words are a great weapon too !
Just today another member of your house appeared on my radar. I guess he wants another planet from me...
Neireh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 07:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salami burned his hands today in his attempts to steal some Reacor planets. We had warned him and now he has to live with the consequences. Just annother Emperor from Dreistigkeit who seeks new Planets. But let me say that having as much planets as possible is not all, good teamwork count more then many planets Wink
Daktaklakpak

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 09:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear that I am not the only one who stands against DreiStigKeit !!

Neireh is right: in the long run only teamwork will win Wink

The good thing here is that you cannot destroy me completely ... you can rip off all my planets but I will stay and remain the thorn in your side !! So don't mess with the bumble bee !! Twisted Evil
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

in honesty, you cannot really hope to change the course of a house like dreistigkeit by crying Wink
you really should try and make a deal with them, you get an economy/infrastructure and they get a new member
Liam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daktaklakpak wrote:
Because this way everyone gets to know how evil your house is! Maybe I can not physically defend against you but words are a great weapon too !
Just today another member of your house appeared on my radar. I guess he wants another planet from me...
I know how strong words were, I fought with them against Hommel and what should I say, In the end Homme lost the war. Not against me, but they lost.
The situation was simialar to yours: Hommel attacked me without any real reasons. But the different was, that I started to talk with Hommel. But the reasons that I did't stop fightin them were not, that they attacked me, but that they made very bad conditions to me.

You never tried to talk to us, didn't you? That's the different.
Daktaklakpak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 05:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely I talked with your house! Especially with Pimperkralle!
But his words were insulting and I don't want to join a house with members like this.
Liam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 05:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Pimperkalle isn't a member of the house, he is the leader Twisted Evil
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 07:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

often it is better to make friends with a regional commander, or just a normal member Wink
then when you contact the topgun, you are safer Very Happy

you will generally find that there are a few pros dotted around most houses... they take the job of leading their section... usually you can see they have ships on member's KPs - try contacting this guy sometimes

then whatever the general says, his majors might agree with you
Daktaklakpak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I am a REAL threat to DreiStigKeit !
THREE WP head for my territory/planets Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: