Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Through shadows to light
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Portishead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 05:26    Post subject: Through shadows to light Reply with quote

Portishead was sitting in his private rooms on his Destroyer Zollverein, thinking about the future.
An officer comes in, hard breathing: Sire, nebula and proxynick have conquerd the warplanet of Shirkan, the House TheOne has been dismanteld, we are independend now. Sire what should we do know?

Portishead was surprised, but it could be worther. Since his first fleet has to be send to north, it seems to him that this area was hard to control, the distance is to great, the borders too long.

And now, independent, which way should he go. The thinks lying ahead are covert under the shadows of the future.

"Officer, message to the Council: Im calling for a meeting, everyone has to appear, by life or death. We have to figure out which way our House wanted to go."

The officer leaves and Portishead lay back on his chair, grinning of the idea in his mind, getting together.

-to be continued-

Last edited by Portishead on Fri Apr 29, 2005 02:58; edited 6 times in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 04:21    Post subject: Through shadows to light Reply with quote

After sending the invitation to the member of the council, the council have gathered together as soon as possible.

The great hall was fulfilled with voices, arguing about the future.
Back to the north, some said, taking revenge. Going eastwards, directly to Kron others claimed. Even Portishead has to surrender on his revenge.
The Lords from the western shires could offer a proposal of the house Kesh, and after a long hard night it was clear.
The Council of House Brothers_in_Arms ordered Portishead to take the offer of the House Kesh and send messages to Chrysander, was has offered the proposal to the House Brothers_in_Arms.

Last edited by Portishead on Fri Apr 29, 2005 02:59; edited 1 time in total
proxynick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 08:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken!!

Not strong enough to stand on your own? Does independent thought frighten poor diddy little Portishead?

As soon as Shirkan crumbles, you have to rush off and find another leader to hide behind............do you feel vulnerable now that we've destroyed all your pathetic little ships?

I notice feeling vulnerable doesnt stop you picking on your neighbours eh?.......and dont you dare take Demon's planet before you scuttle off into the protective arms of Kesh - and how about giving Raynor his stuff back too?!

I just hope that Kesh reject you, so that I can finish you off.
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 09:57    Post subject: Through shadows to light Reply with quote

Portishead received the message of proxynick. Not unexpected.
"Officer, i will answer this bonehead myself, the foreign office didn't has to be informed.I think it is better to answer him in his slang, so he could understand it."

Well, i hope youre feeling better now.

But be honest, brave raynor has attacked us first, so he should have expect the things how they come. and the planet your are talking off didnt belong you that much that you could spell his name.
And yes im frightend, i should attack every wing house of Kron that is the best idea, after your glorius fleet of insufficiency have destroyed my little fleet.

Glückauf

proxynick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha, nice reply!

I did not expect one at all, as I admit to thinking you were similar to your former boss, whose main weapon has always appeared to be silence.

I feel justified in saying those ships you amassed on our borders would have attacked us sooner or later. The only surprising thing was that they were defeated so easily......

Anyway I agree that, now that you have failed, running is probably your only option.

I feel saddened that I will not have an opportunity to put you to the sword, but I guess one can't always have everything one desires.

Once you join Kesh, I treat you with the same respect as any other memebr of Kesh - after all, we have a CNAT with them and I have it on good authority that they are good people......hmmmm maybe they will reject you.....I can always hope Smile

proxynick

PS cluck-a-cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck!
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 16:35    Post subject: Through shadows to light Reply with quote

Well i cant deny that i was thinking about it. But i send my ships with shirkan, and do you think after his fall, and before the fall of i dont remember his name, i will fly with my wp 500ly to take some ships during raynor is attacking directly before my own planets?
I couldnt get my ships back once ive lost the wp they have to stay there.
And after shirkans fall, well i really wanted to get you, but some runs through the shipcounter changed my mind, even if your ships are made of chewinggum (and probably they are) i didnt have a chance.

But never mind, we always see twice, maybe i was able to kick your ass later .
Razz

Portishead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 15:15    Post subject: The History of the House Brothers_in_Arms - Out of the Ruins Reply with quote

"Sire, did you read the news today?"

Portishead looked surprised at his officer.

"How should i understand this question? Surely i did!"

"Well, do you noticed that shirkan and joolinar both will resign?"

"Officer, i heard of this brave and brilliant maneuver, it seems to me that both feeling a little disappointed about things happened in the past. But furthermore they attack each other to enjoy their last days and are leaving behind ruins for the poor boys who are following them."

"But... ", the officer started to answer.

"Officer, what should we do against little childrens that have no more fun in being in charge for their people. Surely we could attack Tosi and Canvo, to get back what had belonged to us. But the great deal expect other things from us. You can go now."

Last edited by Portishead on Sun May 22, 2005 12:52; edited 2 times in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 04:32    Post subject: The History of the House Brothers_in_Arms - Out of the Ruins Reply with quote

"Officer, did you read the news today?", Portishead asks his adjutant.

The Officer grinned. "Yes, Sire, I read the news today."

"And, what do you think?"

"Im not sure what to think about it, im..."

Portishead interrupted him. "Let me tell you what ot think about it."

Last edited by Portishead on Sun May 22, 2005 12:52; edited 2 times in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 06:29    Post subject: The History of the House Brothers_in_Arms - Out of the Ruins Reply with quote

Laughter fills the great hall. People are dancing, singing and drinking.

"Parties are always good for morale and happines in our population. Especially when anything is on your own expenses, Portishead", the Chancellor said.

"Well, we should celebrate that joolinar have left this universe for ever. He made us enough problems and had stolen us too many planets. And now they are all unsettled. its absurd. he resigned and could make holidays or something. but this idiot goes on and conquerd planets. till his was deleted. thats not fair, dont you think?",Portishead answerd angrily.

"The same happened somewhere else, and nothing happend to prevent it for a second time."

Last edited by Portishead on Sun May 22, 2005 12:53; edited 2 times in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 17:02    Post subject: The History of ....- Project Dreadnought Reply with quote

"Our population on several planets increases this month better than expected. After the high monetary burdens to finace our war the population stagnate on different levels. But as you can see on slide 125 the decreasing taxation has a greater effect as we thought. Together with the CNAT with the House Kron and his wings what demands a period of peace and the celebration parties we could expect now for the following months, preconditioning a long period of peace a further rise of our population. On the following slides you can see the increasing for 3, 6 and 12 months of peace."

Portishead hates this meetings, their are important, but this eggheads are unable to reduces their thoughts to a small number of slides, papers or statements.

"But we have to look on our expenses for Project Dreadnought. Its possible , if the workload of our factories and shipyards wasnt decreased, that this new economic burden forced us to raise our taxes again. The different effects, here shown for popularity, taxes, population growth and total costs, are different and depending on variables shown on slide 132."

Portishead woked up from a forty winks. Project Dreadnought. That was important. Peace is good. But better be prepared. And it was not a small job to double the fleet combat power in a month. But it has to be. The admiral said. And he even wanted more. On porpotion between population and fleet power we are near to fall prey to someone he said. Someone. But who else than Kron should that mean. Dam soldiers. Why they expect behind every planet the devil himself? Maybe they are only guarded. But the losses were indeed high. They are hard to fill. But for todays its enough.

"Gentlemen, i think thats enough. It was a hard day, and tommorow it will not that much fewer. Have a good night."

Last edited by Portishead on Fri Apr 29, 2005 03:02; edited 1 time in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 05:08    Post subject: The History of ....- Project Dreadnought Reply with quote

Portishead looked around on the command deck of his Warplanet.
The room was filled with whisper. New targets are given to the mainframe, status reports of ships, solar systems and stocks coming in every moment.

"Zollverein, this is Mission Control. Please confirm new objectives and report in status."

"Mission Control, this is Zollverein. Objectives feeded to the computer. Status is green. Over."

Each ship has his own controller, holding querries to the ship, asking for damages, strikes and so on.

"Our fleet have learned a lot since our last passage at arms. But we aint reached the aims of Project Dreadnought. Portishead, we need more power.
Why wont you give me what we need" The admiral was in rage.

"Admiral, we had this discussion a lot of times and i will not open it again.
The previous phase of intermission was necessary to maintenaince our factories and mines. And even our proud workers need a break. And this was my last word."

Last edited by Portishead on Fri Apr 29, 2005 03:02; edited 1 time in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 14:18    Post subject: The History of .... - The watermen incident Reply with quote

Portishead was having a bath. As he lay in the hot water, a lot of differents thoughts were in him.
Things are never as clear as you expect he said to himself. And why it is so difficult to figure out what his vasalls wanted. How many guys come up and faded to dust? Three? Four? It slipped out his mind. And they have never been necessary. Or important. Every aim he set to him self he achieved without them. He grinned about the thought, what could happen if he would have a subordinate like the one who was spamming every channel and page and ear. How bothering that would be. A lot of hot air and behind? Nothing perhaps. But that was not his problem. His own problems are awful enough. Several watermen come to death at a mine. So the Department of Mining was forced to shut down all mines till safety work is able again. And that even was it. Because of another stupid watermen who killed himself in a dump and idiot way in a leisure park, the department of love closed all leisure parks, to detain all stupid watermen in the universe to kill themself. Are Watermen really that stupid?

Last edited by Portishead on Fri Apr 29, 2005 03:08; edited 1 time in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 03:58    Post subject: The History of ....- Project Dreadnought Reply with quote

"Sir, the gentleman from the department of economics, money and financial services have arrived. They are waiting in the little conference room."

The assistant leaves the room as suddenly she has comes in. Portishead looked at her legs. How beautyful they are he thinks. And how unlikely the influences of Project Dreadnought are. Portishead himself has pushed the project through the congress. But as the admiral reminds him every day to reach the high aim they set to themselves, the economic burden was rising. And the DEMF becomes his warrior. Everyday and everywhere, supported by a growing public denial they fight against it.

"They dont want to stop the Project. They just wanted to make it more sustainable. And lower the risks that lay on it."

Portishead looked terrified. The Chancellor comes in gently as ever.

"The time is right to set down the burden. What are ships for, if we dont have anyone to fly with. Or couldnt pay the Upkeep. Let us change the way to reach the requests of Project Dreadnought."

"The Admiral and the staff wouldnt believe it, they will yell louder as ever."

"I have once visited a planet belonging to the milk street. They have an adage their: Hunde die bellen, beißen nicht."

"What?", Portishead didint understand.

"Nothing. Lets go to the meeting."

Last edited by Portishead on Fri Apr 29, 2005 03:03; edited 1 time in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 15:13    Post subject: The History of the Blackstar Fight Reply with quote

There a lot of ways to get planets.

First, you could settle them.
Second, you could buy them.
Third, you conquer planets.
Fourth, and last, conquer a Home Planet or War Planet.

But there are not only good things to mention. Look at the first: easy going, but after a short number of planets you have no house members to go on in this way. The second needs someone who has the will to offer you a planet. So you need a friend or a partner who sells you a planet. The market is unable to give you planets from itself.
Maybe the usual way is to conquer planets, third way. Find someone who you dont like and get his planets. Easy enough, but sometimes it is harder to keep planets as to conquer them. The fourth way is the battle way. Not that third is without fight. But if you conquer a Homeplanet, or a Warplanet, the main thing is not getting planets. Surely you get some, and you get more. A quarter of everything which belongs to the poor guy who loose. The main thing is, that in this way you will integrate someone. Sometimes that is good, sometimes its bad.

This is what you could call "The superior way", the regular way.

Last edited by Portishead on Fri Apr 29, 2005 02:51; edited 1 time in total
Portishead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 02:49    Post subject: The History of the Blackstar Fight, Part II Reply with quote

We come to the point in which we have declared what the regular way was and should be.
But as there were the honestly and gloriuos ruler, who were shining in the clearest and brightest ray of light, there also all shapes from grey to the darkest black. These are those who add to the regular four ways a fifht way.
For this way you need one, better two leaguer, whose hearts are as rotten as their leader. Or and that is the worst you can expect, they find some new souvereigns, with a small lordship and less power and without any expirience and knowledge.
They asked them to do a job for them. These jobs led them sometimes thousands of miles away from their homeland. They began settling planets. But the number of their integrations and losses are legion.
On their way to nowhere they like cows being milked. Only with one purpose. To strenghtend those rotten rulers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: