Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

New To Kosmor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jackal239

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 20:57    Post subject: New To Kosmor Reply with quote

Hi, I'ld like to say hi to the community, I just joined up tonight! I am really excited about this game, and hope I can take over all of your systems while crushing your weak little armies into cosmic space dust Very Happy .

Actually, being new, the last thing I need is enemies, so I would like to call a sort of neutrality on myself, so I won't attack or conquer till I learn the basic aspects of gameplay, and hopefully I won't be attacked in return.

I do have a couple of questions however. I would like to form a team with my friend. Are teams by word of mouth or is there a way to literally team up?

Second question, I accidentally deleted my welcome mail, and thus deleted my begginers mission. Is there any way I can get this mission back?

And thirdly, are there any rules/laws that this game has so I don't go and get myself banned?

That you for your help, and I hope to see you all on the field of battle really soon!
Merthos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 01:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Houses are the only ways to form a team in game. Everything else is just by word (but should be taken serious as trust into your word is needed on the long run).

2. There is no welcome mission. http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=4418 provides a good start point. Also have a look at the lexicon or the help. Enything unclear afterwards can be questioned here.

3. Look at the legal notes (but should already have read them while joining). No multiing or bugusing. Also do not insult someone neither via IGM nor here in the forum (only exception is RPG but you should find proper words and only reflect to the character and not the player behind).
Jackal239

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thank you very much!

I have one more question though, I do not want to be a member of house commando, and even though I have tried to change my house name, I still haven't changed houses.

How would I go about doing that?
Liam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to declare yourself independent or you superordinate has to be conquered. But you can only declare yourself independent, if you have more than 11/13 planets.

Or you try to start a revolution. Take a look at the register "Warplanet"
Jackal239

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, next question, how do you join a house without being taken over, or rather, with out conflict?

I want me and my friends to all be members of the same house, so how would we go about doing that?
Walker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

very difficult as distance is very important for the possibility of forming a house together

there is no other way than conquering or getting conquered for being in the same house
Jackal239

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so basically I just need to form treaties with my friends publicly so that every one else knows about them?

Next question, my friend is in a different house, and it says his house name is different than what he is a member of. He thinks he is in his own house, but I know that that is not the case. Would he have to declare himslef independant so I don't have to worry about other forces getting involved?
Walker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

well as new player you better stay in a bigger house to build up your empire, your own house name won't be in the house ranking list then, just the house name of the leader of the whole house (the first guy in the hoierarchy) is listed there

try to find some nice and active people around you and get started with the game before you go for independance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: