Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

fleets [but talking about alliances]

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 20:43    Post subject: fleets [but talking about alliances] Reply with quote

I thing that it would be more helpfull, if we were able to send our fleets with our allies and vise versa. That way we would be able to help each other out more, and alliences would be more solid....

One downside that comes to mind right away is that the house leader could stack the fleet on one or more of his/her house members WP and not have to worry if they are beaten. Because if they are beaten and intergrated, the house as a whole of who are left will still be a house. And if the goal is to completely take over a house, it would take alot longer to do....

Just a few of my thoughts...
PS I'm still all for the carrier idea....
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 04:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I said along time ago, alliances are GOOD people
Merthos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 05:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

See http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=6116. Bringing up the same thing with anoterh topic won't help.

Closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: