Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

My document that proves me inncocent

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linkyboy

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 14:04    Post subject: My document that proves me inncocent Reply with quote

This is my first dossier that proves that I am 100% innocent about the whole Templar deal, the evidence here is taken straight from the Templar forums, might be a stupid thing to do but Linkyboy gave it me and it isn't all that vital

Firstly, a little quote from noblesteve,

I think that this alone is a strong enough piece of evidence to justify me alone. He clearly says that he let me go, yes.

However here is another piece by him, later on

Yet I was crearly on a well organised missionfor Templar, allowed by him, someone explain this to me!!!!

Kodro now

I read this right? ONCE Admiral returns... this is looking vry good for me, to be continued

Mod: Quotes removed, I assume that you have no permission from the author.
Also moved from RPG to Talk.
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Mr.Linkboy, I wrote thisbut thought it only fair to let him post it, as well he got me all the info and allowed me to see the Templar board
Walker

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 14:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

a mod will delete this crap as you have no permission to post parts of the house forum

why are you so annoying?
MicaR

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

And by the way, it was NOT Linkyboy, today Thrawn admitted openly in our forum to use his forum account, we have proof of this.
I donīt know about his Kosmor account, but Iīm sure you know what I think. Mad

He sure IS annoying, alone with his spams. ...

@mod: sorry for not obeying the rules of RPG, but this had to be said. Rolling Eyes

No incriminations, talk to Maelstroem.
MicaR

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 05:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

MicaR wrote:

No incriminations, talk to Maelstroem.

Roger. And sorry.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 06:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED! ITS OVER WITH, YES, MAYBE WRONG DOING'S WERE DONE, MAYBE THEY WERN'T, BUT THATS DONE AND OVER WITH, AND HAS BEEN FOR A LITTLE WHILE NOW. THINGS HAVE BEEN SITUATED AND TAKEN CARE OF...YOU ALL NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU UNDO THE ARRANGEMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE! THRAWN, YOUR NOT IN TEMPLAR ANYMORE, THATS WHAT YOU WANTED SO LEAVE IT AT THAT. LINKYBOY, FROM WHAT I HEAR YOU ASKED TO BE INTAGRATEED BY TEMPLAR SO THATS ON YOU. OTHER THAN THAT FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT WHAT EVER YOU WANT, BUT THIS SUBJECT I MYSELF AM GETTING TIRED OF AS WELL SO DROP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME
Linkyboy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADMIRAL THRAWN. I AM GOING TO GET YOU

To confused people playing on Kosmor, Admiral Thrawn wrote that top message.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya'll need to stay on your own accounts...
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened here, THIS IS RPG RPG, THIS IS TRUE RPG, PLEASE DON'T DELETE THE MAIN BITS OF MY POST LEAVING ONLY THE GARBAGE BEHIND IT, IF YOUNO LIKE, THEN DESTROY IT AND STOP LYING ABOUT ME, THIS IS EXTREAMLY STUPID

Mod: You still don't get it?
4. In game mails and postings in the house board are confidential. So unless you have the permission of the original writer it's not allowed to cite them here.
And maybe your original posting was RPG but nothing that followed.
Linkyboy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who was that. Who posted.
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sorry, but you could've just deleted it... sorry i realy need to reread those
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: