Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Who is your LEAST favourite house
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is your LEAST favourite house
DreiStigKeit
37%
 37%  [ 19 ]
Kesh, PS, don't vote this one
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Order_of_Templar DON'T VOTE
27%
 27%  [ 14 ]
Klapauzius
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Handuro
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Other, ie non-identities
19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 51

Templar_scum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:52    Post subject: Who is your LEAST favourite house Reply with quote

Hmm, guess who mine is, thats right, DreiStigKeit, as you might of guessed from other posts, who is yours?

@Merthos, this is a serious post and not spam
Neireh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine Dreistigkeit, too. Surprise ! Wink *G*
fern

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 02:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreigsteilkeit for me as well
Stupid pajevi.....(Arsenal fan)
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 03:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHO VOTED TEMPLAR, this forum was going nicely, slating off Keits, when some immature people ruined it by voteing templar Evil or Very Mad
Neireh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 04:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey if you wished that everyone vote dreistigkeit then you should have made only one poll option Wink
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also voted dreistigkeit....as admiral_thrawn already knows....
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 03:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there's no house I really hate... Ok, some houses I have more trouble with than others, but that makes for an interesting game, right? Cool
fern

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 03:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who did you vote 4?
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 03:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Other"

I shouldn't have voted at all I guess, but oh well... too late for that now, because I can't "unvote". Razz
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture this...three people lined up on the wall, someone says to you that you can shoot any of them, but you don't have to, "I don't want to shoot any of them"quoth you, "but, what the hey"...bang
proxynick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh well, our house is obviously not significant (or perhaps obnoxious?) enough to even be included on this vote Sad

As the biggest house that does not to include senior figures from .de, I guess we're not doing too badly. We are the young ones of the galaxy....one day, we will challenge the old world order and be a force to be recogned with.

one day......

proxynick
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 16:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

its all in fun...every house had someone and or anther house that hates and or dislikes them...
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 02:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admiral_Thrawn wrote:
Picture this...three people lined up on the wall, someone says to you that you can shoot any of them, but you don't have to, "I don't want to shoot any of them"quoth you, "but, what the hey"...bang

Well, hey... what's the use of having a gun if you don't shoot? Razz Razz
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 03:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

??With an attitude like that, no wonder you're Kosmor's official most hated house 2005 (c)

@proxynick Sorry, I would have done you, but got bored half way through
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 04:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, you obviously failed to notice the two smileys at the end of my post. Your first clue I might not have been entirely serious.

Secondly, it's silly to compare a poll like this to shooting and killing a person. So, my answer was somewhat less-than-serious.

Lastly, I find your DSK-bashing to be tiresome. If for some reason you have a problem with our house (just that I fail to see that reason doesn't mean there is none, I hope), you can just say it normally in stead of constantly yelling about it like this. If you've got a serious problem with DSK, and your complaints are justified, I'm sure there can be a better way to solve it than this useless insult-throwing.
More and more, I'm starting to think of you as a big mouth with no brains. While I do not expect you to care about my opinion, I would just like to warn you that respect is important in this game, and your actions not only show a lack of respect on your side, but also makes other, more serious players lose respect for you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: