Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Challenge!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fern

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 05:36    Post subject: Challenge! Reply with quote

Within the borders of the empire of Fern, times are now peaceful.
It was long ago Necrolord had fled the borders, and since then Fern has
been growing, with the aid of his loyal sub Kekore.
However the warriors have become restless, their desire for bounty not
satisfied by his glorious lands.
And so, I would like to propose a challenge.
Anyone who is relatively close to 3500,3000 tell me so and i will hunt you
out.
To the victor go the spoils...............................
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 06:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Message from the supreme courts of te Empire to House fern

Welcome House fern into this empire as the leader of a rapidly expanding empire, I am continuosly fighting, both diplomatically and physically, and how I wish for times of peace. However we will take this time of interval before I am once again swalloed into the Templar Masquerade to wish you and your empire the best of luck in your wars, and to attempt to enter negociations into creating an alliance between our two houses, I do this as a sign of our empire's new polocies, this war against Delain, well masacre, has shown me that my empire is not waterproof, and I cannot fight forever, so the Empire of Thrawn is now trying to make peace, instead of war, in our frequnt parliament meeting we have decided to apoligise to Keits, and New-Klaus, and any members of Kesh that I have offended, I ask for a political peace between us.

As a word of advice to your expanding empire, please do not think of Kekore as a loyal sub, for he is not, I will come clean on this, he is a spy into your empire.

End Transmition from the Supeme courts of the empire
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear not my noble friend, we will save you, as you asked to join us before an ally attacked, I feel forced to declare we will rescue you, I will try to necociate with your attacker and secure your and your subs release
fern

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah....im allowed to keep my subs.
If shadowmasters still interested....robinhoods powerful.
ill fight for troja, at least for a while.
depends how active he is.
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right okay, as ammbasador for ShadowRealm, I hereby declare that we will aid our allies,

Transmit this message to Military base 101, This is Admiral_Thrawn, overriding the military codes, prepare our fleets, get everyone to defence phrase 2 all fleets to war planets and start the preperation for cruise speed, build up all fleets to attack mode,set up formation delta on the war planet squadron and set coursefor the grand lord fern, we will cometoour allies aid...

Oh and General, please smooth thing over with shadowmaster..
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Now, people, please to be not laying on the ego when I've just said I'll come and save you, fern you stand no chance, I meander across with my pro ships and you die, anyway that isn't the issue, I am deploying the ShadowRealm troops to come and save you and allow you sanctuary in our house, we had alreay agreed this, so there is no major change in plan, but believe me when I say, we will defete robinhood and prove that he has weapons of mass destruction
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

if war has to be waged, then thats what will be done. i will sand a message to RobinHood demanding an aswer to why he attack you, and that he return all your solarsystems to you and that you be released from his empire! The treaty that we have demands these actions, along with the fact that you have agreed for your empire to join ours...
if these demands are not met that i will send to Lord RobinHood then, if needed, i shall request assystance from some friends...Dont fight for Troja, you will be liberated soon...send a message to my personal mail with the x and y pos to your home planet that way we may begine heading there soon....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: