Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

raw materials

View previous topic :: View next topic  
viviana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:18    Post subject: raw materials Reply with quote

i have 20000 units titanium, 10000 units optium and 30000 units of plasma i need to sell....anyone who needs them, let me know...you set the price, and ill put it on the market the same day that i see the request...probably tommarow....
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 16:37    Post subject: Re: raw materials Reply with quote

viviana wrote:
i have 20000 units titanium, 10000 units optium and 30000 units of plasma i need to sell....anyone who needs them, let me know...you set the price, and ill put it on the market the same day that i see the request...probably tommarow....
for raw materials, there is a constant market
the price varies... but there are always people selling, and people buying

Current Prices | Volume | Sell | Buy:
P 30 | 191875 | 867000 | 1000000
O 15 | 77682 | 236000 | 278000
E 15 | 111815 | 257000 | 233000
T 24 | 55850 | 488000 | 1000000

if the Vol is much lower than Sell and Buy, it means that either people wanted to sell for more, buy for less, or both
if sell > buy, you should sell for lower, as more sellers mean more likely for price to fall slightly, and more competition
if sell < buy, you might be able to sell for higher, as more people want it than are selling it

so for T,O,P
i might suggest:
P price 29
O price 29
T price 25

only for very large amounts would you need to attract attention by posting etc... if you want to buy or sell more than is usually sold or bought

for components / supplies however... if they have low volume, you might need to ask around on the forum, or in your house
viviana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 13:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been trying to sell tem on the market...comes back everyday saying that my price was to high, when it says that the materials were sold by someone else for more thatn i ask for....im sick of that...happens alot...
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

try putting them on under the price of the day (2-5 under)
as people who want to buy will often pay 2-5 over, you average the standard price, but have a better chance to sell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: