Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

The dawn of a new day

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 05:01    Post subject: The dawn of a new day Reply with quote

War lord Admiral_Thrawn stood on the bridge of his war planet, the Chimera, from here he could see everything, the chaos the advancing War planets and most of all the peopel whose lives were opn the line.

"General, do you really think we can win any fight anginst Templar, is there any point?"

"Sir, I believe that we can not only win, but destroy any remant of resistance, we know the exact location of the factory planets of two of their members, and they are at war atm, we stand a good chance"

"Good, refreshing, as always always General, fine tell Kodro we will hold our ground, anything else General"

"Well, yes sir, there is, we have a transmittion from shadowmaster saying that he wants you to be ammbasador to all other houses. That is a postion of power."

"Oh, really, amazing a position of high power, this is a big reponsibility, we which will of course accept most humbly and rise to the posion, this is a new dawn for us, send a message to Walker to say goodbye and that I can no longer stay in a house with people such as Kodro and that I would rather be with my friend and ally, shadowmaster. This is our break we cannot allow it to get away, To templar, adios amigos and goodbye"

"It will be done"

"Oh, and tell noblestevethat he has fulfilled Kodro's requirements for our NAT and that he must stop attacking me Immediatly"

"Your will be done."

"It will be general, it will be..., or someone will pay..."
Lujin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 05:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be published in all sub-space holochannels :

Imperator Kodro himself has presented an ultimatum to Rogue Pirate Admiral Thrawn, stating a clear choice : a simple a or b question.

As long as Rogue Pirate Admiral Thrawn continues to answer that ultimatum with defiant words or burlesque messages, lord noblesteve and any of my loyal comrades in the Order can proceed with the anihilation of Empire of Thrawn.

Knight Kodro.
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 09:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major noblesteve looked at the data in his command chair from the first attack run by the first wave of his Elemental fleet.....

"hmm, destroyed that easily?"

"Set course for the next in the chain to the Admirals heart"

"aye Sir" came the reply...

The orders from the honourable Knight Kodro were clear, Thrawn was still the target and only time would tell if his lesson would be learnt....

"Now find me the names of all those new house members!"
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are all backstabbing scum, lowlife, you are the drain on society, I have given you an answer you lap dogs to Walker, I said to Kodro, I will move with the shadowpuppets away from, here

Why are you attacking me, what have I done wrong, nothing, or not at least to deserve two fully equipt WP and several H10s in my face, so lay off slime, you mongrol dogs
Lujin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 02:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took you two days to give a decent answer, Lord Admiral Thrawn.

I gave orders to stop hostile actions against you after Day 90 of this year.

Knight Kodro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: