Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of War : Order of Templar against Lurker.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lujin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 06:07    Post subject: Declaration of War : Order of Templar against Lurker. Reply with quote

The House Order of Templar, declares today war on House Lurker, for his harshness against newbies that cannot be tolerated.

All imperators in the House Lurker that surrender without conditions will have soft surrender terms.

Grand Marshall of the Order, Knight Kodro.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 13:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metal_Warrior, the ruthless dark lord who leads the Lurkers, changed his house name to: Templars_of_Steel. The name change does not alter the state of war that exists between the true and honorable Order and the attacking false Templars.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 00:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....Galactic message recieves from Grand Marchal Kodro, if the paths of the Shadow_Realm and the Teplars_of_steel, they will be attacked and integrated unless they agree to surrender. Lord of the Shadow_Realm Shadowmaster.........
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 09:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is that supposed to mean?
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

if their paths intersect, they will be attacked, I am thinking
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry not rpg, but what paul said, yes...if we cross paths they will be attacked, thought that was easily understandable..guess not...)
Metal_Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

If our way's cross eatch other, my warriors will fight proud and tall for our freedom!!!
No shadows and Order can undertake our mind's!!!

AGAINST ALL EGOISTICS IN THE DARK UNIVERSUM ! ! !
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who are unaware of the existing war, this Metal_warrior has launched a campaign of unprovoked aggression against the unoffending Templars. His demise is certain and he caused his own ruin. A foolish attacker who suddenly realizes that he has lead his army into certain defeat and then shouts "Come on, men! We will fight to the death because we are heros!" cannot be taken seriously.
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 01:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes he can, he has bravly tried to take on a large house, and rather than backing down, has fought for what he wanted, his name shall live forever in the archives of the empire
Metal_Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 04:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

For my attack I will stand forever in the great history book of your house!

And for all who are outside of wisdom! The Order have declared war on house ToS and has flight the first attacks-->and this provokation is going out from Kodro and all the Imperators who follow him...my Job is only to defend myself-->and therefor I will fight and stand strong!!
So I think-and all intelligent creatures should do this...
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 06:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

THe greatest record in our books, is the troja war, a war fought on shadows and enemies made by mistakes
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 17:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Atredies leader contemplated the transmissions and economic data of the day while drinking a stimulant. He thought to himself that Metal Warrior was correct. This offensive of his, perhaps the most foolhardy, would indeed warrant mention in the historical annals of the Templar Order.

He turned, saying "Thufir!" The Atredies mentat at this elbow answered, "Yes, my lord Duke?" "Have the house chronicler record the history of this war and note events as they continue to unfold. When all is over, I want the details preserved as a lesson to younger imperators about the temerity of attacking stronger houses with no Causus belli." "It shall be done, my lord."

As the Atredies turned his mind to other affairs he thought of the beginning of these hostilities. 'I have always seen the Templars follow the principle of "Salus populi suprema lex estto," and that is why I am among them. The only appropriate motto for MetalWarrior and his gang is "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem." '
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 03:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc) PLEASE translate those kinda things
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 09:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Archeologists working in the ruins of third planet of the stellar system closest to Alpha Centauri have managed to translate a few saying of the language native to the greatest planetary empire to exist on that world. The language was known as the lingua Romanorum, or the Roman language known as Latin. Among the bits and pieces they were able to decipher was the common phrase Causus belli: Cause of or justification for war. Also, Salus populi suprema lex esto meant "The welfare of the people is the highest law." Perhaps the most famous writer of that people wrote another phrase in his Aeneid: Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem. "The only safety for the defeated is to expect no safety."
Tarkin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 04:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multa fidem promissa levant!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: