Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Value (Growth, Etc), Comparision.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would You Like To See These Ideas Implemented?
Yes-
94%
 94%  [ 32 ]
No-
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 34

Xilento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 01:10    Post subject: Value (Growth, Etc), Comparision. Reply with quote

Suggestion for House Ranking Page, Etc

Could it be made so that next to the population of the houses, it showed how much they increased or decreased in the last turn? This would be helpful because it would be easier to see shifts in house power, etc, as opposed to what ive considered doing (saving the info, and making charts in Excel, which gets annoying). So, for instance, sompting like this:

House Whatever1 880,054 (+1,754)
House Whatever2 657,420 (-2,452)
House Whatever3 504,012 (+842)
House Whatever4 352,014 (+1,142)
House Whatever5 124,119 (-759)

This at least would be helpful, houever, if it was deemed worthy of creation, a page as containing the following would also be very convienent:

•A graphing system which could display the change in population, of a house, or houses (you could select the ones you wanted displayed).

•A listing of the growth %'s for houses.

And:

•There might also be similar additions, as such as is above, for items such as house members, cp (only yours, or your houses avalible to you of course), finance, etc.

Just some things I myself would find convienent would like to see...
Portishead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 03:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first think is a good idea but the second is good too!
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first part, should be fairly easy too, nice!
Rupsie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good. sounds simple.
Locutus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 18:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be handy for trying to see who is going up in rank fastest.
Xilento

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 00:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad that the suggestions have been meet with a sizable ammount of approval, and seem to be such that others would also like to see.

Hopefuly they will be created, and from this there could also be further extentions.

I personaly feel that things like this are good. This is because a great portion of the time I spend on Kosmor, is infact not dealing with myself, or even my house, and our plans. A lot of what I (and I imagine others) do, is observe. This I believe is what makes Kosmor such a great game. It can be very interestring to analyze these things (growth, etc), look at what others are doing, try to predict what will hapen in the future, and to learn from all this, which can improve your own play.

These items would help in this "observation" which seems to be very enjoyable, though I would also welcome similar things (meaning items that were not nessasarly for direct action for oneself, but for that "observation"). Then there could even eventuly be additions that would relate the observation, and uderstanding of how the Universe runs, to your direct ablities, and self...

Adios-, and sry If I strayed from the topic a bit, lol...

And:

I am just curious... The two that voted against these suggestions, could you explain why? (Just Wondering...).
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 20:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant really remember, but i think that i may have been one of the ones that voted no.....in a way, i like the suggestion, but i think that most information about houses should be kept internal and not displayed for all houses to see. alot of information could be used to plan stratagies against other houses, and if people are conspiering anything against my house, i want it to be as hard as possible to gather information against us....
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 13:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a little paranoid?? Oh well, I bet the_Empire, would have the highest percentage increase per turn Wink
Xilento

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowmaster wrote:
alot of information could be used to plan stratagies against other houses

True, but I think that would be alright, and infact would encorage more of such things. It would be interestring things such as espinoge and recon/planning became more important, and, this would be an advantage that evreyone would be able to use... Well see-

And, hopefuly we will Rolling Eyes eventuly Rolling Eyes get a decision in regard to this soon from whoever (Either A Mod, Malestrom (sry If its spelled wrong), or whoever decides...).
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

no thrawn, im not getting parinoid.....
Nikoy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe is a good idea the population of each house not to be known (except by its own members), but if we have it anyway the suggestion of 1325476 is really good! I was going to make it by myself too...
e1567

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally Like this idea. If mael doesn't comment on this in the near furture I will message him about it and let him know about this idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: