Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

The real face of Templar
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 04:02    Post subject: The real face of Templar Reply with quote

Some time ago Theo from Templar attacked my. 1 Planet. Short after that Colcat attacked another Planet.
Kiran was in NAT-neggations with Templar!

So i talked to walker, perry and lindze. Lindze and Perry said, that if i would let Templar alone for the moment, they would give me some planets. 6 size 3 planets on the border to Kiran!!! It was the idee of them, i never would be so greedy so that i would want 6 planets for 2.

But they told me so. Now i flew to get those planets. And walker jumped next to me, integrated my, only because i wanted to get the planets THEY told ME to GET!

Is that fair? no, it isn't. I thought Templar would be honorful, but now i know that they're only greedy.
Belle_Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 04:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, oh, dear Celdor, it seems like you walked into a bad and cunning trap.
I never expected such false doing from the honourful (?) Imperator Walker.

Best regards
ZayN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 04:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Celdor,

I'm sorry for you. Things aren't allways fair.
Just asking:
Did Sandal attacked you allone, or did he just do the last shot at you?
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 05:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

just last shot. The fleet of Templar (about 150 000 attacked my Warplanet with 35 000).
Walker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 08:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official reply from the Order of Templar:

Hello Imperators, I just want to tell you in what points Celdor was lying in his last message:

1. It was just sandals fleet that attacked him, not the whole fleet of my war planet, he just claims this for causing bad feelings against my house and gaining mercy for himself

2. we never hat NAT negotiations with his house as far as i know

3. Celdor blackmailed my house. He insisted on those 6 size 3 planets for 2 planets he lost and told me if we would not pay he would "destroy" Theo "to nothing"because he knows where his home planet is

for sure i would never let enyone blackmail me and demolish imperators of my house due to 2 sucky planets, of which just one got attacked by Theo

We still operate under a strong honor code, every house that negotiates something with us can be 100% sure that we keep what we say

but houses that blackmail us should not start whining when their attempt fails

a special note: another member of the house Kiran, MC-Rap once had problems with Kron when I was in Kron myself, since then i wanted to attack him, but didnīt in respect to Celdor, now he told me MC-Rap is going to leave this universe and he gets all his planets, and he STILL insisted on those 6 planets when I talked to him about this

If Celdor would have acceptet my proposal, that our both houses are even now, i never attacked MC-Rap and he got his planets now and we keep Theos planets

but he rejected

so he should not whine around on official communication channels now, Celdor was just too greedy

Walker

Last edited by Walker on Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:15; edited 1 time in total
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. True, my mistake. Sorry.

2. We started the neggations at the time when Colcat attacked!!

3. LINDZE told me that i would get 6 Planets! I thought i would get 3, but i think anybody would say "Yes" to 6 Planets..

MC-Rap: I asked Walker what Mc has done, if Walker would have told my this, i would accept that.
But Walker doesn't even KNOW what Mc has done, he has just HEARD it some time ago!!! And this should be the reason for me to let Templar attack my subordinate?

you're ridiculous.
Walker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

2. we never started negotiations i added you to our houselist of nat negotations because i did not want anyone to attack you as long as we donīt even know how to solve the last attack on you without letting Theo die

3. you did not accept any delay in getting the 3 planets and so weīve been forced to offer 6

4. i donīt care what he has done, the issue is i always wanted to attack him, now he leaves and he gives you how many, 30 planets?

i loose my chance ever to attack him, you gain 30 planets and STILL insist on our 6

as i said before celdor, greed is a bad thing
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will never work, I don't beleive that Walker would activlly betray someone, or lie to them, however I do believe that not all of templar is like that, and that what their "knights" say and what Walker does is very different
LinDze

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 18:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i talked to celdor that time and he wanted to hunt down Theo because of 2 or 3 planets.

we offered him to get the 2 planet back. this was at the time we declared war to DSK. first he refused every deal and told as that he is now gonig for war against us and that ist now our fault if his and our allys fall against dsk.

i thought this would be stupid and so i offerd him, that he can get back his planets and 3 other. i was not happy about that but mostly i didt it because i thought that the problem of celdor must not be the problems of our allies. and after all i like celdor even if he blackmailed me. the desicion to hunt celdor down was not mine but i think itīs right

cya lin dze
Celdor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 14:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celdor was sad. Every hope that there is any Honor in the Univers is lost.
The discussion is senseless, it was a trap from Templar, and i'm caught. That's life.
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 15:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

according to the trap:

I didnīt even intend to hit you there Celdor, I have been there by chance and when you jumped into the distance ovn 308 lightyears the day my jumpdrive was available I just reacted
Celdor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeah, and i just was in this area because i searched one of those pink flying sheeps
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 23:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that you told me you have to care about internal things before you go for those planets, you never told me when you would come...
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 14:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

The news spead around the galaxy like wildfire.

Imperator PaulAtredies read the headlines that morning and took note:

"After much complaining and false accusing, Celdor and House Kiran has declared independance from the Order of Templar!"

The article went on to describe how Celdor now admits that it was Sandal, not Walker, that attacked him, although he originally accused the head of the Order.

Interesting developments.
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 14:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, this is indeed a bad time for templar, coming under fire for both attacking kirian and the shadow_realm, at the risk of being unpopular, this satirist suggests that wasn't this why DSK were attacked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: