Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Pro User :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortune2006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:18    Post subject: Pro User :( Reply with quote

One thing: First I think 20Euro/Year can be the right price for kosmor.

But you have missed something: There are User that don't know whether they will have time in half a year. School and job can change your timetable...

Please put an option 10Euro per half a year...

bye
fortune
Imperator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

It revolting how many options(advantage) this registred players have..as a nonregistred u i play for nothin..becouse everibody is kicking my ass Sad more options for nonregistred will echilibrate the game ...level 10 shod`be enoght.. but level 4 is to "optionless"
P.S. from romania is imposible to make the payment Sad
StrontiumDog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 Euro is only one round at the bar, if that. You really have to be kidding if you are pleading such terms.

What in life deserves such generosity? If Maelstrom is a personal freind, plead to him directly. If he is not, I find it hard to reconcile.
doriniva

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 08:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard some other players concerned about the big advantage of a pro player competing with a nonpro, which is unfairfor a game, and I think there are, at least, two ways to avoid this:
1. Get some add for nonpro user to compensate their payment.
2. Give to pro users posibility of extra turns, or defence capacity, but not offensive one, which could introduce a more balanced competition.

Actual advantage is like a duel between an armoured knight and a peasent (this is not a game). Hehehe!
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 09:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

This IS A GAME. I think that they are being generous enough for giving us free turns. They have to make a profit, so they give pros an advantage. That's just common sense. FYI, some games don't even offer free play. This is not some game where there's a generous rich guy paying for everything. If you are unfairly played against, then become a pro.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are unfairly played against, the players are the one to blame, they play fair - or not. The pro status alone does not mean anything besides you paid some money.
doriniva

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 15:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locutus wrote:
..., some games don't even offer free play...

And some are totaly free. I can give you some examples if you want.
Totaly, meaning here add way payed, donations or some other ways...
Locutus wrote:
...This is not some game where there's a generous rich guy paying for everything. If you are unfairly played against, then become a pro.

No, thanks! If others play armored with me I will not armore myself to kill some poor peasent, is just not my style.
I can leave the game as well, but I'll stay little more if you allowed me.
Thank you for the answer.

Aurion wrote:
If you are unfairly played against, the players are the one to blame, they play fair - or not. The pro status alone does not mean anything besides you paid some money.

I think you miss some points. There are good players, I don't know how many, who leave the game for this reason. Is not the sens of a game to lose players. This is the rule of the game, fortunately this game dosn't alowed unfairly ways of plays as I rekon as far as I played (not to far Smile )

This was my point of view. Probably some pro users are glad with it, some ashamed, and nonpro dicouraged... Maybe I'm wrong, but please, be gentle with me Sad ...
AX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 13:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

>10 Euro is only one round at the bar, if that. You really have to be kidding if you are pleading such terms.

Wink Yap, thats it!
Maelstroem did a real good job, makinī this game...
And he does it in his afterwork-time, without any payment, just the pro-user-cash will get him not weird about it! Very Happy
Locutus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously, the economics of today do not allow for a person to get a few rounds at the bar for free. However, they can still go in and enjoy the air conditioning.

Likewise, the economics of today do not allow for a person to play the latest video game on the market for free. However, they can still enjoy the previews or the demos.

Having said this, I ask everyone to stop complaining about being a non-pro. After all, I'm a non-pro, and I don't walk down the street painting graffiti on pro-users' houses. And don't forget---THIS IS A GAME. If you get blown up five billion times, you are still alive and unscathed, even though the same may not apply for your self-esteem or confidence in your fleet.
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 02:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm non pro, I'm an emperor, plus there are not many good players on the game, who wouldn't understand, Admiral_Thrawn, or Emperor_Thrawn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: