Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Why

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:45    Post subject: Why Reply with quote

Why was my post deleted Merthos? Not like I'm angry, just want to know

Merthos Wrote
Quote:

1. No references to the real life person behind the character.

2. Incriminations about bug or exploit using, misbehaviour, multiing, ... have to be reported directly to the admins (Maelstroem).

3. It's not allowed to insult somebody. The only exception is the RPG as long you only reference the character and use proper words (and are able to handle the consequences ).

4. In game mails and postings in the house board are confidential. So unless you have the permission of the original writer it's not allowed to cite them here.

5. It's not allowed to publish coordinates of star systems or war planets.

6. Spam will be deleted in every forum except Talk without a warning or notification. Inside Talk the spam threads have to be marked with [SPAM]. There are only 3 spam threads allowed.

I no broke ant of them so...
Merthos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even you should understand that trying to sell something here is not allowed. This is not a marketplace. Upset!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: