5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
just right
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

either way, it will be hard to come up with a better system that is more benefitial to us all as a whole, more than it will hurt the market.
Alteron

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 01:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, allowing standing (either repeating or fixed) orders on the marketplace will surely increase volumes (ie.: orders). That is good.

An order should be of two different kinds; either buying/selling a fixed amount of good for a set price (ie.: keep repeating the amount not finalised until the entire order have been finalised) (1), or a standing order of a set price.

If I can add a standing sales-order of, say, half my daily production of optium, at a min price of 10c/unit, this will not help the imperators who hope for any maliciously cheap sales-orders.

If I can add a similar purchase-order, it will still not help any fortune-seekers. I now assume only one standing order (or one purchase- and one sales-order) per supply/good per imperator will be allowed to keep us from adding a houndred orders pr good (which I agree would be bad).

This way, trade-volumes would increase, as it would be easier to use the market (adding each order manually each day is so tiresome that I simply don't bother - I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling this). I do believe that it would gain us more than it would hurt us.
Agnar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, i would love to see standing orders implemented.

I like to play the market a lot, both buying and selling. It takes a lot of time however, so i dont manage to do so every turn. My prices are failry standard and standing orders would allow me to take part in the market every single turn.

I agree that such orders (both buying and selling) should be restricted to a simgle order for each particular good/resource, to prevent people flooding the server with multiple orders.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 22:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with something like that, having it so that you can only order a big amount of something each turn. lie more than 10 or 15..? but i also still see the down fally of both ways.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: