Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of War : Order of Templar vs. Sunshine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LinDze

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 05:05    Post subject: Declaration of War : Order of Templar vs. Sunshine Reply with quote

On behalf of the Tempel,

From Day 234/3501 and until Sunshine ceases to be a local power, The Order of Templar is at war with Sunshine. We have to stand to our word we gave to the honourable House of Agnari.

Strength and Honour

Lin Dze
Knight of the Tempel
Secretary for Foreign Affairs
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 15:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

The members of Shadow_Realm, which is still fighting the battle within Troja, wishes the templar empire the best of luck...

shadowmaster
1of431

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Lord of house Agnari this Declaration of war has no validity.

Imperator Sunshine has lost his war against Agnari and will accept the terms to become a loyal member of New-Klapauzius.

All attacks against him or any sub has to stopped immediately.
LinDze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 18:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear 1 of whatever,

i donīt think that u are in any position to decide if this declaration ist valid or not. but if u interesset in the future of sunshine so just take care that sunshine accept his defeat. still now he ist just an fighting party.

so you have to decide if you still join the war of your puppet or just accept that he has lost. as long sunshine dont accept his new house and make an deal your declaration is not valid and your note ist just crap.

if you wanna go for war just say it clear like an man.

Lin Dze
Knight of the Tempel
1of431

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 07:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send your politicians back to school...

Sunshine was in war with Agnari and Agnari is a loyal wing house of New-Klapauzius. So i think that i am in the position to decide if this declaration is valid.
I am wondering that a nobody like you is authorizied to speak for the Order of Templar. Decisions are made by Rulers and not by snobs.
Locutus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 14:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all need to calm down and try a little diplomacy here. Provoking your enemy is no way to argue your point across.
LinDze

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

in this case i wonder why sunshine is still hunting for agnari. are you betraying your own wing?

i guess its better if u would look what your folks are doing. so we wouldīt needed to clean up your mess. so go on start thinking and make your homework.

so a nothing like me wouldnīt had to make your job !

i think the solution is quite easy. stopp the attacks of sunshine aganist agnari and all will be peaceful.i still wonder why your are so upset whenn we help you !
Agnar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Lords

We of the Agnari feel that we must make some comment on this affair, before the situation escalates and damages all of us.

Sunshine *does* seem determined to continue his agression. He continues to speak and threaten aggressively. However, this is his perogative. We accept this, and even honour his bravery and fighting spirit.

We very much appreciate the help and assistance that Tempar have offered. We are humbled that they would consider us worthy. However, we feel that we had, and still do have, the situation under control. We defeated him as a team, and as a team we continue to safeguard ourselves, and our neighbours.

We further understand that both new-K and Templar have their own interests to defend. Templar wishes to see a safe border territory for their southern outpost. New-K do not wish to see their territory,or the territory of their wing-house, compromised.

We do humbly request that both houses withdraw and allow us to solve the problem internally.

Such a one as Sunshine in our house does causes trouble, internally as well as internationally. Internally, most of us feel that sunshine must be allowed to make his next move, even if he is determined on aggression. We feel that we must simply be prepared, and that we must cope with his best shot. I feel we can do this, without assistance from any external source. There are, however, others among my brothers who would destroy this agressive imperator. These are uneasy with our stand-back approach, and they are particularly uneasy with the foreign attention now.

Thus, even while he does not attack, but simply talks threateningly, this imperator, Sunshine, causes tension and unease in Agnari, and internationally.

It is a difficult position for our house, but we have the situation under control. Once again, We do humbly request that both houses withdraw and allow us to solve the problem internally.

Thank you all, for your time and patience.

Agnar
for and on behalf of, the Agnari
Lujin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 02:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sires,

Knight Lin Dze has the authority to speak in the name of the Order Of Templar. Your words, borg, are noted as and insult and provokation to us.

Your actitude, lord 1of431, is quite rude, unjustified and out of proportion. It seems to me that all this affair has been engineered to make a casus belli against us in a way no ther big House will help us. But, things are unchanged. We still at war against sunshine, we will defend ourselves if NewKlap attacks us, we will assist our friend houses if they are attacked by you or any other.

Gran Maestre Kodro.
Locutus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

My humble apologies, Grand Master Kodro, for offending your lordship and your house. I had no wish to provoke your wrath.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: