Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Homeplanet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 03:06    Post subject: Homeplanet Reply with quote

If i move my wp to a planet and will move, then i will lost 100hm (if i still have free hm's) so it is better to use all hm's, but if i want to keep my old HP... it is possible? or it is unintreesting whether i have 100hm's free or not..

i have no idea..
BattleKing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 05:35    Post subject: Re: Homeplanet Reply with quote

Tyr wrote:
If i move my wp to a planet and will move, then i will lost 100hm (if i still have free hm's) so it is better to use all hm's, but if i want to keep my old HP... it is possible? or it is unintreesting whether i have 100hm's free or not..

i have no idea..

You always keep you old HP. You need to get other planets for resources, haven't you read the guide lines? If you want to change your HP you need to fly to open space where there is no one around.

If I was you I would press the "?-mark" down on your main page then press ->Table of contents

You would then get the data that you need. Good luck++

Wink Cool
Tyr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 06:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Wink

But my current HP has more than 550k population and i like to have it Wink

The rules i already know Wink
Agnar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 09:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know for sure, but i assume that if you choose one of your own planets as a new homeworld, then you keep you old homeworld as a normal planet (it might go up to size 3, or down to size 1 as a result).

If you choose a neutral world as your new homeplanet then you lose the old home world. (This part i am sure about Wink

This is the only way i can see for the engine to ensure that moving homeworld does not result in a player gaining or losing any housemembers.
Merthos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will definetly loose your old home planet.

I'm not sure about the 100 house members. There has been a bug report in .de about this topic IIRC. Just spend all your HMs first to be on the save side.
Tyr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merthos wrote:

I'm not sure about the 100 house members. There has been a bug report in .de ...

This question is over, maelstroem has answered in .de that it was his intention...

In a private message to maelstroem i have make a suggestion......

Thread closed till Maelstroem answers (maybe Laughing )
Black-Skull

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 04:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should settle first five planets and choose then as last your new homeplanet. If you choose at first your homeplanet, or take a own planet as new Homeplanet, you lose your old homeplanet, and pay for your new homeplanet 100 HM. That would be not very bad, if you have at least only 1000 or 1300 HM (with Houseguild), but if you have conquered one or more planets, you would loose of this way one planet. Smile

I wish you luck with the 400 LY condition...

Greetings
Black-Skull
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: