Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

fleets -> tactics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 05:31    Post subject: fleets -> tactics Reply with quote

thank you maeli for the implementation of fleets
can we now change all the ships in 1 location to strongest or weakest without 800 clicks?

Very Happy
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 08:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

And instead of only having build buttons for 1, 5, and 10, can we also have buttons for 100, and 500? Those buttons are useless in large supply factories. What if someone wants to build 5000 m1 (for example) some day? The build buttons cannot be used for that.
e1567

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm.... paul you actually can make way more than 10 at a time i have done 2,000....only problem is you cannot do that with ship components. All you have to do is click on the supply factory and press the 10 build button then this should appear in the navigation menu (this is for titanium)

http://kosmor.com/index.php?action=4201&star_id=5749&typ=titanium&gut=21&build=10

Now change the 10 at the end to whatever number you want and if you have the proper raw materials it will work if you do not have enough raw materials then it will not work. You can sort of do the same thing for ship components if you want an exact number like 4 or 9. If you care I could tell you that too some time.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this. That is how I have been building. But I still think that buttons for larger orders would be an improvement, so that I could produce enough inputs for 500 lasers all in one click.
Gozer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about being able to enter a specific number, instead of selecting a button?
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 14:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already do that. See above.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

If my component factory is out of capacity, then I cannot build inputs for it. This should be fixed so that I can produce inputs for 50 shields and save them for the next day when I have the capacity to produce them.

Last edited by PaulAtreides on Sat Feb 18, 2006 21:21; edited 1 time in total
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

usually i just whack out a large number of p1/m1/t1/e1/o1 each day
if i have a large number, then i'll see if im low on level 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 and i try to keep them in proportion

however, you'll find that building upto 20k p1 or something is a quick way of using factories, and you'll need to use them up soon enough

of course, this is easier when you have no rush to actually build components... just aiming in the general direction of building them
ie: build lots of p1s are needed for pretty much all shields/lasers/torps - so they arent wasted Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: