Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

expanding universe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  

would you like to see this inlargement
yes(post your name to show that your not a bum player)
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
no(post why not)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

chitown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 16:36    Post subject: expanding universe Reply with quote

I believe that the universe should expand about 5 thousand light years if not more with new planets and each existing member would get an automatic one time increase on their warplanet of about 300 members. inorder to semi populate this vast spand of universe. also this increase of space would enable new houses and imperators to grow and have a semichance of building their house up before they end part of a large if they don't want to be integrated.
BattleKing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 16:39    Post subject: Re: expanding universe Reply with quote

chitown wrote:
I believe that the universe should expand about 5 thousand light years if not more with new planets and each existing member would get an automatic one time increase on their warplanet of about 300 members. inorder to semi populate this vast spand of universe. also this increase of space would enable new houses and imperators to grow and have a semichance of building their house up before they end part of a large if they don't want to be integrated.

Hm...

Sounds interesting indeed...
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

the players in the center are already at a disadvantage from growth, i'd say no
if you want to get extra planets or grow, there are pockets of space here and there...
chitown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the increase wouldn't have to be in one area it could be broken up into thousand light year incraments
Nikoy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Universe should be increased only if the borders are reached and there is lack of space. Do you feel overcrowded here? Where I am the space is mostly UNinhabited! I won't vote because the questions are not stated really clear!
See here for more info: http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=7622

This with “thousand light year increments” sounds like natural disaster of intergalactic type!!! “Stripes of uninhabited wild parallel Universe are crossing our own reality…” Sounds interesting, indeed, but will be pretty confusing if suddenly your planets are separated by 1000LY empty space…!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: