Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Pirates of the Caribbean!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackONeill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 07:46    Post subject: Pirates of the Caribbean! Reply with quote

Thousands of reporters suddenly stop talking when Major Jack O'Neill appears in the conference room. He walks slowly to the lectern and welcomes the attendant crowd.

"As the official representative of the house Troja concerning this case, I declare war on the coward and dishonorable Pirate Black-Skull, who has conquered a number of Planets from me, from Troja, from allied houses, and also from other honorable houses.
His weapons of choice were lying, betrayal and greed, but also ingeniousness. Out secret service discovered that he's in posession of weapons of mass-destruction, and he is a brutal dictator to his people.
We will conquer every solar system from him, and when we have got him, a fair tribunal will decide about his future."
Agnar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 13:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

This pirate uses the Agnari name without permission.

The pirates of the House Black-Legion-of-Agnari are flying fake Agnari colours and do not receive any succour from our House. We encourage all noble houses to attack these renegades and cutthroats for besmirching our noble name.
JackONeill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 04:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planet Earth, a cold winter day.
Jack O'Neill woke up very late, because of a wild party the day before. He walked slowly to the coffee-replicator, pushed some buttons and took a cup of extra-heavy marsian coffee. Then he took the newspapers, read a bit and began to smile.
After his morning wash-session, he sat down in front of his computer interface, took the mouse, double clicked on Word 87.0, selected "File" - "New" - "Diplomatic letter" and wrote:

Honorable imperator Ratman3022 from Underverse,
congratulations for integrating Black-Skull, good work.
I wonder how this bastard managed to get this firepower.
I hope we agree in continuing to conquer his planets,
so tell your house members not to be afraid
when Troja is conquering Underverse planets
(exceptionally when they're not from Black-Skull).

best regards
Jack O'Neill
Anti-Pirate Special Forces Troja

Then Jack entered the Official Diplomacy Board into the CC-Field and sent the message...
Ratman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no love for pirates; even more so when they cause the destruction of two of my battle cruisers in the attempt to ransack my fellow house member's planet.

Despite this, should we not give him the chance of redemption rather than wiping him from the face of the galaxy. Everyone deserves a second chance no matter thier crime.

The galaxy is a cold dark place without the light of forgiveness.

Sincerly,
Ratman3022
Locutus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 17:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what has happened now? I supposed that the galaxy is a cold dark place indeed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: