Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

House Ships

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  

would like to see this happen
yes
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
no
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 15

chitown

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:17    Post subject: House Ships Reply with quote

I believe that install a new feature in which a the main imperator of the house is able to build ships in a house ship shipyard and these ships could transfer owners so when a less powerful house member is getting attacked by someone much more powerful the main superoridinate can give a member control of however many ships he wants. Also these ships once given control to said person would appear as his/her ship and whenever the superordinate wants he would be able to take the ships back after a three day waiting period. these ships would be supported by every member of a house and they would have a mandatory percent tax of between 1-3 percent. Also members of said could contribute more of their money if they want by donations or by establishing a voluntary percent increase in the support of the fleet. Also the ship yard would be able to produce any type of ships up to lvl 9 and when a ship would be designated for a imperator to control it would have a an increase of its upkeep by 5% and dependong on what the super wants he can either chose to split the bill with his member or just decide to hold it. also these shipyards could be multiple if house members wouold be willing to donate them alos house members would be able to donate parts for ships and every shipyard would be able to produce 2 H9 at a time. this would help i belive at another dimesion to kosmor. also it would help protect growing impertaors from growing raids
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 15:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandatory 1-3% tax?? No way! I dont want to be forced into paying support for other people's ships.
Locutus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 17:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem that I see in this would be that people would constantly bother the house leader in a time of war. Also, some people might not use the ships responsibly and cause the house to lose a lot of money.
chitown

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok but the percentage would come from the money the imperators are able to take from their subs. for example the max for a direct tax would be lowered while the precent lowered would go to the ship found so instead the max for taxing would be 12 instead of 15 and then the rest would go to the ship found. also you wouldn't support other people ships but your house ships and if your on good terms with your supers you would probably have some ships on your wp and on your home planets. also I understand the problem but it's like that already but instead of house ships they ask for imperators ships. also this idea would help attract non members to play seeing that if they were independent they would be able to build pro ships but they wouldn't be able to get all the bonuses so it would be like a free sample
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: