Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

House Funds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aquadus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:39    Post subject: House Funds Reply with quote

Maybe there could be a collective house account that the leader of the house is able to access. That could be used to help out members that are short on cash. There could be a tax on how many planets you control or a set amount. You could also donate to the house. If the house is disbanded the collection would be distributed evenly throughout the house members. There could be an option to have it pay a certain amount to members as well or have a limit to the amount of aid.
Neireh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 15:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

short on cash? where is the problem ? just sell a planet to your haouseleader for a price high enough to help you out, your haouseleader can sell the lanet back for 0 credits and you will have your money and the planet back
Locutus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I would like to see is some private trading network in Kosmor where you can transfer funds, resources, etc. to house members or any player, as long as both sides agree.
chitown

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i would like to see a seperate house trading system much more than a private account seeing that it could be corrupted quite easily
aquadus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 22:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neireh, I meant something like a bank that has interest gained for the money stored. Basically another way to make money for the house instead of just a single person. Something that would benifit everyone in times of need. A sort of emergency fund if you will.

Locutus' network could happen. I have seen it done before by people on another game I play (www.swcombine.com). It requires vigilance by the mods and players alike.
chitown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

emergency funds can't be trusted just look at FEMA. Besides that i think its a pretty good idea still needs a little more fine tuning
aquadus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone has played a game called ZelderX, you will know what I am trying to get at. Kind of like a house tax/tribute that is used to benifit the entire house. Only a specific amount is allowed to be used at one time in a 24 hour period of time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: