Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

3+ House battles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gozer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:15    Post subject: 3+ House battles Reply with quote

If fleets of H10's from 3 Houses( A, B & C) engage in combat, how are ships of A & B ordered for targeting by C? Will they fire on ships from both A & B? I'm assuming they're placed in a queue of some sort with the order being random, since they all have the same strength.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 23:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

they will all fight each other...the victor will only be known at the end. remeber, the higher the morale and experiance points the better chance your ship will have against the other 2.

these things have been discussed many times in the forums, if you read throught them you will see all the suggestions and comments.

i am still for the ship carrier..

sorry =)
e1567

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowmaster wrote:
they will all fight each other...the victor will only be known at the end. remeber, the higher the morale and experiance points the better chance your ship will have against the other 2.

these things have been discussed many times in the forums, if you read throught them you will see all the suggestions and comments.

i am still for the ship carrier..

sorry =)

The ship carrier along with other imperator wide upgrades are being tested/dealt with by Mael and he along with the high council in the german forums are the only ones that know when they will be done.....

oh on the 3 way battle it works like a Free For All(FFA). The ships will attack whatever is on their combat strategy. I can go more into this but if you understand what I mean why go into it more.....
Gozer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
oh on the 3 way battle it works like a Free For All(FFA). The ships will attack whatever is on their combat strategy. I can go more into this but if you understand what I mean why go into it more.....

Thanks, that's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure side A didn't concentrate fire on B, then C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: