Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

government in exile
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LinDze

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 18:40    Post subject: government in exile Reply with quote

Dear honourable Members of Great Houses,

In my position as the unquestioned first knight of the tempel and his secretary for foreign affairs i have a sorrowful duty.
We forgot all we once stand for. We lost our way of honour and started a war against the house of memorial and his allys. Which often bled and fought on our side.

Therefore we even cheated our own allys like Reacor, Kanaani and Underverse. We were driven by blind hate, primitive greed and hunger for planets. So now i stand in front of you and have blood on my hands which i can't wash off. My honour is gone because i planned this war. But god in his glory punished me and took away all what i called stupidly and blind my own.

Once the name of the tempel stood for honour and when we called to arms, half of the universe followed, because everyone knew our way was pure and righteous.

But this times are gone. Now we fight each other and our leader is a puppet of a brutal heretic who never heard of honour. This is all my guilt. So now my way is clear. i have to sanctify the name of my house or die trying.

The only hope we have is that some day the countless victims will forgive us our sins.

Lin Dze
true knight of the tempel

Last edited by LinDze on Fri Mar 10, 2006 19:40; edited 1 time in total
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are you claiming to be??? I have never heard of you, and don't know what you are talking about. I expect you don't either.
LinDze

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Paul ,

do you remember the time when we fought against pimperkalle or metal warrior. this were the times when the old master walker was still in charge.

it was even my person who also build up this ally against posbis and new klabautius. i guess now you ll remember me very well.

if not who cares about you. our allys, enemys and the new foolish leadership of the tempel know me and this is what counts.

cya

Lin Dze

NobleSteve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 20:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems abit of a multiple personality is your problem here my Lord.. you are: lin Dze, perry and now Zedznil aswell? How long must this injustice continue un-noticed by the powers of the universe?
LinDze

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh its nice to be remembered,

but you faild. i just help perry as you and your folks begann to robb perry, who has done a lot more for the tempe as you ever could dol. so shame on you.i did this job because you just shaking like a leaf.

my name will be correcet tomorrow but you will be still an fool who are just greedy for some planets and just hunting for 3 months an little imperator who has not 10 % of the ships you got. i see your an mighty and gread hero

so i would be very quite in your position and very carefull about multiple personality. you got a lot of them and even failed now. you just an honourless heretic who spit at the grave of walker and crawl under the table of kodro in hope for getting some thrash of him.

but in the end you will realise that he will drop you away like, perry , me
or toorought which to defend you pretend untill the greed for his planets got too high. so just think about this.
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 06:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Perry? or punish....? he attacked at the heart of the order unprovoked through your actions.... while you controlled him. Now he is facing the consequences.... and my actions are justified as a result... would you not punish someone who stole your planets?... and yes.. he DID steal my planets and attack my followers....

If he was innocent under your actions he should have contacted with the aim of making peace... he has not. Im no hero as you say... but i am a man provoked and my mission is clear! I am loyal to my house... which ever leader rules it... and always loyal to those who have helped me so
LinDze

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 09:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord Noblesteve,

maybe you have not the whole facts. So now i'll give you a short recall.

toorough was taking two planets of perry, who got independent after the leaders of the Temple razed my domain, when i was 3 weeks away and had left it to theri hand for that time. Then perry tryed to solve it peacefully, but nothing happend. Then in order to prevent the loss of another planets he shoot down toorough.

After that a new round of negoiation started. Now perry was really angry and wanted the 10 planets back, which he has lent to sandal, who got big problems to maintain his fleet. Additional Sandal got Millons of Credits and Ressources from perry. While that talkings there were about 4 or 5 deals to solve it peacefully. perry was even willing to accept an loss of some planets, just to keep the peace in the tempel. But Kodro broke every deal.

Then we understand that Kodro just bought time to hunt down perry. So i got a long meeting with sandal and we find a solution. We shake hands and thought we can just count this as a communication problem. But Kodro showed again his real face and told us that this deal has no real meaning. This was the time when perry decided its better to die on his feet instead living on his knees. He just is an awesome squire who never feared any battle.

So the fight started. Now ower 100 000 units of Combatpower are just trying to hunt down an small imperator who got the guts to fight even when he had only 13 planets. You know very well that you were unable to kill him until now and that he has in fact doubled his planets.

Now its up to you to check these facts. But remmeber squire perry and me has allways served the tempel very well. We looked for the domain of the ill Grandmaster Walker and even of Kodro and Sandal if the are not at home.
we never asked or got credits, resorcess or a singel planet as reward for our service. The honour was enough satisfaktion for us.

The ironical facts are that after Kodro didn ńeed toorough anymore he just killed him too. He was the offical reason to hunt down Perry . Or look at Noodel which is still fighting and was not informt that the brave mighty warrior Kodro recall an attack so that the ships of this small but brave man was vanished in an useless attack.

So if you got to blame someone for that take the heretic traitor Kodro, who lead us into this civil war. He splited our house in two fraction. All what now keep this house together now ist just the fear of Kodro but this wont last for long. More and more members of the house realize that living on kness wont prevented them from being the next victim.

All i want from you now is to prove this facts for yourself. After that youĺl have to decide if you earned your name or has to chance it.

Is the tempel worth the live of an good man ? We belieft once. So make us belife this again!

Lin Dze

PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this true? I did not know any of this.
LinDze

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord Paul, head of the noble Atredies

you have to decide by yourself if this is true. therefore perry or myself would be pleased to send you the protocols of the communication with kodro. if you want them just contact one of us.

Lin Dze
true knight of the temple
Tyr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi LinDze nice to see you again you have send off my goli from your wp at that time ^^

I would like to have this communication.. as a new house i have to be interested in such "relations" Wink
MicaR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 14:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

MicaR was angry and walked in circles on the bridge of the Narstrond. Then he stopped. "Officer, please open a channel on the public com and send the followong message:

Dear "knight",

I donīt know about these things you said. But I know my house and my loyality. Me seems that you just try to start a civilwar and no one else. Evil or Very Mad

I serve under Kodro from the start of my time playing this game. And he NEVER was unjust or all the other things you called him. He was there for me and helped me to develop. Of course I can only speak about my experiences, but these are very different from yours...

And please donīt talk for other players. Let them talk for themselfes. Toorough is idle for quite some time now, he is not reacting about messages. He doesnīt move, he doesnīt build ships. It is easy to talk about someone who can not react, isnīt it?
Or take noodle. At that time I warned him to fly this way. And when he saw what I was talking about it was to late. Now he is at our side again and I am glad about that. And believe me: he was never treated unfair by me. Just ask him.

So please check your facts. I think I know who is spreading lies... Confused

Non nobis domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da gloriam!

MicaR over"
Lujin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 16:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was to tired and by mistake I open a new topic instead replying here .
Read "pride&greed"

Kodro
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 19:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stand by my Lord Kodro, the most honerable man i have yet met in this galaxy who has never given me a single reason to question his loyalty to the Order. Perry or LinDze.. whatever.... is a force of anarchy.... and it has picked at the body of this great entity after losing its favour.. only to be gobbled up by its jaws in vengance for its actions against the weak. There is nothing you can say that detracts from my personnal mission of vengance for the attack on me... please if you believe there is say so.... for i had no part in any of this fight untill you chose to attack me.... your honour has left you my Lord... i knew that the moment i saw your actions in this conflict

Squire NobleSteve: Loyal Iron Fist of the Order of Templar under the great Lord Sandal
LinDze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 07:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

so dear ViperishSteve,

nice try but perry was the weak in this case. he got only 13 planets and you still tryring to rob him.so its nice to call him greedy Wink its fair that you want to defend the weak but why its up me to stand alone at perrys side

kodro is just trying to hold losing ground he makes to lot enemys in his own house and all allys are extremly upset about him. also he isn't abel to fight some small enemys. bucan and abdul are still out there. may just because he only know to threaden other.

any other imperator had even kill all of them. and so he is just trying to rign as long with all his terror untill he completly ruin his house. all this remembers me at the old days on earth wenn the thrid reich was short to fall down.or even tobi or pimperkalle.

but even if i fought his terror because only i want my position back why he was still breaking every deal. and why he cound't say okay its war lets do it like man . why he had to lie and why he can stay to at least one of his deals?

i used to see him as a friend untill he shows his real face.i gave him the controll about my domain when i was away for 1 months as i returend nothing of them was left. this reminds me on the case walker. there its was me who saved the situation.

all in all we got an evil snake in the tempel. who sold all loyaties away. therefore he has to be punished and all of his multipel personaltys like maybe steve.

lin dze

NobleSteve

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 08:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not given a good reason for attacking my planets..... so therefore i assume i am correct in my actions against you. Also claiming Kodro and i are somehow the same is pretty weak... you speak of loyalty yet do not know how to recognise it! plus since we are from different countries its abit hard to call me a multi! But you have openly admited you used other accounts....
Your words seem the last act of a desperate person... it is a pity my Lord. Perry will indeed reap the destruction you unleashed upon him by attacking us. Had your intensions been honerable as you claim why did you use a pro player of moderate strength as your tool.... you knew he would be hunted down for breaking the rules and attacking weak players? So the only conclusion i can come to is you used Perry for your attempt to cause disruption of The Order. A cowardly act by someone too weak to do their own dirty work. Tell me.. did Perry give you permission to use his account this way? Or were you simply looking after it... and subsiquently abused it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: