Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Attacked!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 22:00    Post subject: Attacked! Reply with quote

Dear Lords and Ladies of Agnari and Allies of Agnari,

Robinhood leader of Troja, has attack my wp and ships, along with ships of Agnar! This attack was unprovoked and unwarented! I ask you all what do we want to do? He has declared open war on Agnari and our allies! Troja deserves to pay for this insulence!

Shadowmaster
Brother of Agnari..
JackONeill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 01:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shadowmaster!
Your behaviour reminds me of a little child.
"Help us. These b#$@%!#$ from Troja have attacked (Oh no! What a crime in a peace&economy-game like Kosmor). The whole galaxy should now bash Troja, because we are just two times bigger than them. So please help!" Laughing
The galaxy does know that you are dishonest, and that you use intrigues and betrayal to achive your goals.

(btw: you can't format the heading. and when you write the post in red, do you think it's less unimportant?)

Dear Agnar.
I do not want to clear this here in the Forum, but I must react to this post of your hot-headed subordinate.

Mod e1567: This is not the rpg forums no swearing.
Bucan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 01:29    Post subject: ^^ Reply with quote

Dear Lords,

there will be intrerresting times in the future....
Do not forget...
This is a war game....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kind regards
Bucan
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 07:39    Post subject: Re: ^^ Reply with quote

Bucan wrote:
This is a war game....
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Quote:

Kind regards
Bucan
interesting combination Laughing Rolling Eyes
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 09:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackONeill wrote:
Dear Shadowmaster!
Your behaviour reminds me of a little child.
"Help us. These b@%#%!$# from Troja have attacked (Oh no! What a crime in a peace&economy-game like Kosmor). The whole galaxy should now bash Troja, because we are just two times bigger than them. So please help!" Laughing
The galaxy does know that you are dishonest, and that you use intrigues and betrayal to achive your goals.

(btw: you can't format the heading. and when you write the post in red, do you think it's less unimportant?)

Dear Agnar.
I do not want to clear this here in the Forum, but I must react to this post of your hot-headed subordinate.

There was no anger in my post, nor am i being hot headed, and Troja is in no way bigger than Agnari.
I am not dishonest neither, i did what ever i could do while at war with a bigger house.
Agnari and Troja had a NAT, and that was broken by Robinhood. I know that this is a war game, but actions require consequence. It will come.

Shadowmaster
of
Agnari
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troja is weak and always has been. They are about half the population of Agnari and less than 35% of Agnari's military power.
e1567

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oniel wasn't saying that troja was bigger he was making a mock voice of shadowmaster in saying that agnari is twice the size of troja. But robinhood picked the right time since agnari probably has most of thier military might invested in the whole bucan thing.
RobinHood

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl

first of all: we never had any nat with agnari!
2.: shadowmaster was flying into our territory and i cant remember he was allowed to!
3.: shadowmaster have been planing a war against our house for 3 month now (and i knew it all the time dear shadowmaster(chen) ^^)
4.: this wasnt a attack against agnari! only against my old "friends" ^^

best regards

robinhood
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 21:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one, you flew into agnari space where i was at along with Skrubber, you attacked and integrate Skrubber which made it agnari space! Thats not me flying into your space!

Its well know that you and i and my subs have bad blood, so of coures you would say that i have been planing a war against you for three months. If i was intending on attacking Troja, i would have destroyed Leire and his fleet when he was about 50LY from my WP, for attacking us! But i didnt cause that wasnt my intentions, i mearly told him to make sure that he stays more that 40LY's from my WP or i will concider that as an intention for attack hand repond accordingly. Then you anttack Skrubber and then me. No cause for either attack at all.

shadow
RobinHood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 03:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are so boring ^^
estefaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 06:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

a nice little fairy tale...

Once upon a time i got mails from someone who wanted to recruit me for a nice little war and told me so in the first mail. And as stupidity always gets paid he soon had a safe route into my houses territory. Safe until he was there because a whole fleet of my superordinate was waiting for him. Oh and of course i got informed about his position and whatever he wanted to do every few days. And of course he lost the war without doing any real damage. And of course i would trust in whatever that stupid guy told me for he was only... well, a little child with a warplanet. And if he did not die he still tries to fight that war again.

And of course i don't want to give some names... its not needed... Twisted Evil
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 18:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course of course of course

that was me, and we trusted you wen we shouldnt have. thats a mistake that wont happen again! you all say that i was sly and back stabing, maybe a little i will admitt, but not even as much as you all were.

i wont mention any names...its well known.
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a horse of course.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: