Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Time to change moderators?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Time to change moderators?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
No
68%
 68%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 32

BattleKing

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:30    Post subject: Time to change moderators? Reply with quote

Greetings,

I have observed this new moderators and I belive the time has come to change them. What do you belive?
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mods are all in roughly the same area and are not always on good terms with each other in the game, but I think they are doing a fine job as moderators here.
michimike

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are much too partial, especially Gil-Galad.
First I thought he made a mistake, but now I now, that he just does this to help Agnar by deleting facts against him to let our message look just like an unproofed accusation.

BattleKings last message was a letter in RPG-Style and it concerned his char in game, but Gil deleted it with the cause that it not concerned his ingame char, but in fact it did. He just showed facts of his past in the house Agnari.

It's difficult to get good mods, but the actual two are really not fair enough and to hard in deleting postings.
Gozer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think they are much too partial, especially Gil-Galad.

Partial to a well-moderated forum, is all I've seen.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike is not friends with agnar in the game, so it is not surprising that he does not like his moderating here. Thus, I don't consider him an impartial critic. If someone with no contact with the moderators was complaining, then that would be more meaningful.
Gil-galad

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 13:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Michimike, Battlekings post was far away from being any role-play.

And the rest of your charges, sorry, that is ridiculous.
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 14:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is just ridiculous. The moderators are more than good enough to do that job. And i think thats all there is to say.
APOcalypse

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 14:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think two people vote for YES. BK and michimike Mr. Green
e1567

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 14:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you guys should be happy there has been almost no moderating in the rpg forum now there is, possibly too strict but I am not moderating the rpg forum just the other ones so my opinions mean little. And michmike what other moderators are partial.......

And yes I am making a public spectical out of this i really do not care that much about it but that is just me.
michimike

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ma_Chao wrote:
This thread is just ridiculous. The moderators are more than good enough to do that job. And i think thats all there is to say.

And I think they do their job too good. There was no real reason to delete his post. In our RPG_Theme it fitted in very good. To delete it means to delete important facts.
Gil-galad

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike, believe me, if I delete a post, there is a rational reason for it (following the rules of the RP-Forum).
BattleKing

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 18:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ma_Chao wrote:

Hehe... This thread coming from you doesn't surprise me Ma_Chao. This is not the de game & your nose is getting a bit to big...^^

Deleting facts for the furture has never been a good thing to do. I had nothing against this moderators. Iven suggested them, so I am partly to blame in this matters. Just asking a question to the general players if they should stay or not. It is also very healty for the mods to know their own status among the current players!!!
JackONeill

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 20:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, this is just a tricky way to attack in-game enemies.

I want to make clear that my position in the game differents from my position concerning the Mods.

Agnar and Gil-galad are competent forum-moderators. They know how to behave when a thread is concerning them.
It's part of the forum rules that such a discussion is not allowed. Any critics has to be told in IGMs. Do I really have to say more?

BattleKing: I really respect you, but you seem to exaggerate a bit.
all the others: READ THE FORUM RULES
(and please follow the forum rules!! please!)

regards
Jack O'Neill
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 05:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what exactly was deleted, but from what i know about the mods i don't think they exploit their position.

I never had problems with any mod, and i know that most other people do not have any problems, too. So either they are clever enough to delete only things from players like you, which they are at war ingame, so nobody will believe you - or they are just doing a good job.
Galadriel

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 07:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont treat the moderators like that...
Everyone who thinks moderating ist easy work should think about it.
No moderator can do well for all people of the community
and this is not the sense of having moderators.
moderator are here to bring this forum in order and not to make it everyone right.
if you are angry about these moderators, what i think everyone can understand then write it to them and let them declare why and what they did and dont say:" Everyone would make it better"
Try it and you will see then you are the bad boy...
gala
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: