Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Time to change moderators?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Time to change moderators?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
No
68%
 68%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 32

BattleKing

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 09:06    Post subject: My answer... Reply with quote

Galadriel wrote:
if you are angry about these moderators, what i think everyone can understand then write it to them and let them declare why and what they did and dont say:" Everyone would make it better"
Try it and you will see then you are the bad boy...
gala

Yoo Galadriel,

I made this topic because I want to show the moderators how many is for them and how many is against them. At the same time this is a great way to see how many active players we really have in this Forum. Not that many as you can see...

So far they have made a great vote. That means that for sure they must have done something good so far. If not they wouldn't have gotten so many positive votes. So the mods have done well and hands up for that. All I say is continue the good work and I'll passed the bad one's by.

From this moment I start with fresh cards towards the moderators...
(This topic can be closed)

Mod e1567: eh I think I will leave this open just incase some time in the future someone else would like to complain about us mods.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: