Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Agnari

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BattleKing

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:00    Post subject: Agnari Reply with quote

Greetings,

As I have observed messages getting deleted in here incl. my own. Thank's to wonderful moderators like Gil-galad who likes to embarasse himself. So I'll answer in here on lachieboy and paveyj's questions at michimike's topic from over at the RPG. I am the greatest example of how Agnar and his so called great team plays in this wonderful game.

After I got over tired on how Agnar play in here I asked to go. Well as many knows I had to give them in total of 47 planets, millions of credits, ships and over 7 months of hard work away.

I am currently building myself up down in the southern arm all on my own. Thanks to Maelstroem for letting me win the web page contest I have one extra year on getting things together again.

The first player I'll visit up north one beautiful day will be AX. He attack and rip me when the deal with Agnar was that only Rupsie was aloud to take my planets, since they had to go according to Agnar (because one of his (Agnar) rules are that anybody that wants to leave Agnari and doesn't want to be a Wing House must give everything to Agnari, "dictatorship?")!!! What they would do after selling them between themself I don't care anything about. But playing bad games against good people never pays off!!!

So if anyone wants to know how the Agnari really play, well just mail me and I'll tell you the truth (my words in here should be more then enough testimony)!!!

My final answer is: As long as Agnar is playing the leader in Agnari, then never ever trust them!!!

Good luck everyone...

Last edited by BattleKing on Mon May 08, 2006 08:02; edited 2 times in total
Gozer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, that Gil-Galad's a bad one, he is. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
(because one of his (Agnar) rules are that anybody that wants to leave Agnari and doesn't want to be a Wing House must give everything to Agnari, "dictatorship?")

As I recall, it was a matter of the location of the planets.
BattleKing

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 18:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gozer wrote:
Yep, that Gil-Galad's a bad one, he is. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
(because one of his (Agnar) rules are that anybody that wants to leave Agnari and doesn't want to be a Wing House must give everything to Agnari, "dictatorship?")

As I recall, it was a matter of the location of the planets.

So why don't you pop down 6000 LY and harvest me those other one's I need?^^
Gozer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 18:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not quite sure what you were trying to say there, BK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: