Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Peace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
One-of-Many

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to point out that those systems actually belonged to me, and are the systems mentioned by michimike in his 'gift'. Since he has offered them back, I have taken them as such.

As said by michimike himself, "And to support this I would give you some planets back I got from One-of-Many and Wudchuck."

If anyone is interested, michimike came about to own those systems by launching an unprovoked attack on my WP on day 96 of year 3502. Remarkably, the brave men of my interceptor fleet managed to destroy four heavy enemy combatants, as well as 3 supporting cruisers before being overwhelmed by superior numbers.

So basically, nothing more than what michimike has himself offered has been taken. I see no need for such hostility on his part.

Last edited by One-of-Many on Mon May 22, 2006 04:37; edited 1 time in total
Agnar

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Lords and Ladies

We are still open to discuss a peaceful end to all hostilies. We will remain so....

We simply wait for any enemy to actually contact us to begin any negotiations. Until now, we have had no such contact from anyone.

Until we recieve any such communication, we will continue to defend ourselves, and our friends and neighbours. For us to do otherwise would simply be foolish, and we are not foolish.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 13:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I regard those planets as my announced gift to support those peace negotiations.
Abdul should get his planets back, too.
Gozer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Abdul is returned the planets he lost, will he return them to their original owners?

As far as the "need to discuss a peaceful solution", I haven't seen much in the way of serious discussion from you, and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 14:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you deny a discussion, you won't have peace. Is that what you want?
Gozer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 16:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your notion of a fair peace is a bit one sided. Why should we return all we took, while you return a few?
michimike

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 01:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I return all I took, too. Did I say I won't?
Gozer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 04:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to recall you offering, "And to support this I would give you some planets back I got from One-of-Many and Wudchuck." Maybe I was mistaken.
michimike

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 08:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I said "some"... I got only some of him and he can take them back.
I just didn't know that he already takes his planets for this deal. So I'll let him take them and you let Abdul take his planets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: