Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Peace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rupsie

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe becaus he hates agnari and all it's members? he would like to see our heads on a stick. is that a goed reson?

surst is leading his owne house again he did declare indy the day after the battle. agnar is letting him free just like he did with battleking. other leaders would declare him an outlaw becaus he declared indy. i think that it is a nice gesture. something everybody forgot.

Rupsie
Gozer

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike,
Sorry if I misunderstood you. The way the Surst situation is being resolved is the way it should be. The only significance is that some accuse Agnari of not being honorable, and I do not believe that to be true.

Regarding BattleKing, it is my opinion that he left because he was one voice of many in the House. The problem seemed to be that the House wouldn't do as BK wished, or allow him to do as he wished, not that Agnar forced the House to do as Agnar wished. In my experience, Agnar always solicits the opinions of House members when making decisions that effect them.

There appear to have been many misunderstandings leading to mistrust, and that is frequently how wars begin. I would suggest that we attempt to sort this out before the reasons are lost and all that remains is the mistrust.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I have my opinion of Agnar and I don't think this will change as long as Agnar himself does not show anything, which could change my view. But I don't think I'll keep on in this state of war. Can we stop it? I don't attack Agnari anymore as long as me or my allies are not in danger to be attacked by Agnari.
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 05:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this war could come to an end at last. We would appriciate any attempts to put this war to an end. And i can say we would offer our help and our word to work as intermediary between Agnar and Abdul. If peace is what they want, then we will stand to that offer with our own word. But be careful, if any side don't take that serious and respect our commitment we will go call our own fleet to revenge our word and honour.
Gil-galad

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Mod]Last four posts deleted, because they were ooc.

@Battleking: Please write by the rules of the RP-Forum. [/Mod]
Agnar

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 07:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm that there is no a state of peace between Agnari and Surst of House Zamonian. This has taken a lilttle time, as we had a few details to resolve between us concerning the return of planets.

These issues have hopefully now been resolved, after exchanging planets to our injured, and agreeing a very small reparation from Surst. Surst will be taking back a few planets over the next weeks.

Michiemike, i am glad to hear that you have suggested peace, and so will the rest of my team. We would be only too happy to discuss this. Please contact me, or contact one of my team anytime.

We have ourselves also offered a peace treaty to Abdul and Bucan. We suggested this a few turns ago. We said that we would stop attacks if they also stopped attacking Agnari, and stopped attacking our smaller neighbours such as e1567, Yankee, MikeyP, Alteron, USA, Vivianna, Fern, Raiderbone, etc. We would be prepared to return various planes to appropriate people.

We spoke to Lady Neireh and asked her to act as an impartial intermediary between the two groups.

We have not heard from them. We continue to fight, but are still open to peace.
michimike

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 07:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

For peace with me you do not have to pay any planets. But Abdul, who was integrated several times, had lost a lot of planets. I think he should get them all back, if he agrees your offer. And to support this I would give you some planets back I got from One-of-Many and Wudchuck.
Gozer

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 09:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Abdul should put his scientists to work developing time travel technology, so he can go back in time and accept the peace that was offered prior to his losses.
michimike

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what happens if someone, who has done a mistake in past, does not invent time travel technology? Is there no chance for him to have peace?

Maybe he doesn't want to have peace. I'm sure that as soon as Agnar is far enough away, he could easily integrate all of you to get his planets back soon. And I'm sure Agnar won't guard Abdul forever. So it would be better for you if you offer him this peace and his planets back.

Or do you, Gozer, want to intervene now by angering Abdul, so Agnar can't reach his efforts for peace?
Gozer

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peace is a possibility, and Agnar offers it now, as he has in the past. Asking that Abdul be returned all of his planets is, however, not reasonable, in my opinion.
If you've been lead to believe Abdul has the ability to threaten all, or any, of the hostile forces in the area, I suggest you replace your chief of intelligence. Actually, I'd have him executed for such gross incompetence.
michimike

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you think one integration is something to stop someone (especially if he is much more intellignet and mighty than you)? No it's only something to make him angry and to beg for revenge and destruction.
There's a difference between opponents, like Surst, and Abdul - I think you don't know what your are playing with...
Gozer

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had any reason to suspect Abdul were more intelligent or mighty, I would be concerned, but recent events suggest otherwise. I will, however, agree that one integration is not sufficient. That is why they should continue as long as he remains hostile.

Thank you for reminding us that he will remain a threat as long as he has the ability to fight.
michimike

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 15:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to know Abduls opinion you have to ask him. I can't tell you what he wants I can only say what I think... I hope you can distinguish. You can't ripp Abdul off to force him to leave his empire. You can try but I'm sure you will leave it earlier if you try to do this. And may I remind you that it's not only him, who becomes your enemy, if you ripp him off?
Gozer

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never suggested anyone should be forced from their empire. As a matter of fact, the threats have come mainly from you and your allies. As far as what Abdul thinks, I don't know. I was simply responding to your statements.

Regarding allies, I'm glad you make that distinction. It is not Abdul's might or intelligence that concern me, but those of his connections.

Regardless, the issue will not be decided here, but at the peace table or the field of battle.

We shall see what we shall see.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 08:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major Chrono (house Agnari) conquered a solar system
from Councilor of the House michimike (house AustrianAlliance) (destroyed combat power: 12).

Commander One-of-Many (house Agnari) conquered a solar system
from Councilor of the House michimike (house AustrianAlliance) (destroyed combat power: 12).

I think there's no more need to discuss a peaceful solution....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: