Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

NAT Announcement: PaulAtreides and Chrysander

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:56    Post subject: NAT Announcement: PaulAtreides and Chrysander Reply with quote

A NAT has been agreed upon by what are currently the two largest houses.
PaulAtreides of the Templar_Order and Chrysander of BlackStar announce the following terms of the treaty:

1. 60 day notification prior to cancelation by either house leader.
2. No support or shelter for an enemy of the other house.
3. Respect of territory: formal request must be made and permission recieved to fly into the terriotory of the other house.
4. a. Resolution of violations: If a member of either house violates the NAT by attacking the other house, the house leaders will confer to resolve the dispute and attempt to make full restitution.
4. b. If the player refuses to respect this NAT and violates it a second time, he shall be an outlaw and shall not enjoy the protection of his former house.
5. Ammendments to this treaty including extensions to wing-houses shall be mutually agreed upon by the house leaders.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

As michimike read the new achievement of the negotiation between the two largest houses, he stumbled on point 2, "No support or shelter for an enemy of the other house. "
He questions on what happens if this "enemy" was ally of the other house. In an alliance they would have to shelter... is this NAT more worth than an alliance?
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

The imperator Michimike was used as an example of an enemy in the original text adopted by Chrysander. I hope this clears up any questions, if you were thinking of joining BlackStar.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 15:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to be an example. But I do not think to flee to BlackStar. I do not even think to flee anyway. But now, please answer my question without mentioning an example.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question of resolving conflicting treaties is one which the published treaties rarely address. Read other treaties published on this forum to see.

Such an issue would be dealt with by the house leaders. Neutrality in a fight between allies is a likely solution.
michimike

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 01:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

But in an alliance you assure your ally to help him in war, if he asks for help. So if you attack an ally of BlackStar - only in theory - BlackStar would be forced to attack you or at least to defend him or offer him to be sheltered.
Tyr

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 03:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder about this treaty between these both (great) houses and i am proud of you.
I also hope it is a sign and signal for the future, we can't avoid war, but we can try to form a low-conflict-zone.
Chrysander

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 04:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

only for the case that it's of interest for anyone:

I approve herewith the agreement between the houses BlackStar and Templar_Order.

Chrysander
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: