Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

colorchange

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Bug-Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZayN

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 06:32    Post subject: colorchange Reply with quote

through the change of the color, I'm not able to see some few planets from the mapsharing tool - only a few
I can see the planet from my radar and I know, that the person, who owns this planet, offered me mapsharing. But I can't see the radar of this planet...
e1567

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 07:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give it another day sometimes these bugs work themselves out. I know when it was first started i was missing a large chunk out of my view....
ZayN

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

we'll see....
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 20:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that i am having the same problem. hopefully it works itself out.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 04:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone in my house has a blue WP (since the colour change) but the mini map has a red cross still
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 06:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding blankas bug-report:

I am aware, that certain map-sharing radar *ranges* are not painted (dark grey color).
Everything within the (unpainted) radar range should be visible though, even if the radar range itself is not painted.

That should have nothing to do with the recent change of the house color. This problem was introduced with the map-sharing bugfix and can't be fixed easily. I would say, as long as every star and every wp is visible, it is okay.

If you have another problem, please use the contact form on the homepage and send me the name of the affected solar systems.

All planets which
a) you have scanned by your own radar systems (blue-color) AND
b) are received by map-sharing from other players.
may have this problem with their radar-range not painted.
Nikoy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had similar problem and it seems all those problems are closely related:
1. Even before the map-sharing feature to be introduced I had problems to see all solar systems when I had a foreign ship with bigger range on my WP. I could see the bright circle of the ship radar, but surprisingly low number of solar systems around me. When my smaller ship jumped to a solar system nearby, I could see all other solar systems in the range of the planet radar, but when the ship jumped back on the WP, I could not see some of them anymore, although they are still in the range of the bigger ship (which does not belong to me).

Recently I had a similar problem:
2. I had a H4 on someone's WP and there were some H10s also, which does not belong to me. I could see the radar circle of the H10, but not as many planets as I know from before must be there.

Are those bugs or features?
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy wrote:
I had similar problem and it seems all those problems are closely related:
1. Even before the map-sharing feature to be introduced I had problems to see all solar systems when I had a foreign ship with bigger range on my WP. I could see the bright circle of the ship radar, but surprisingly low number of solar systems around me. When my smaller ship jumped to a solar system nearby, I could see all other solar systems in the range of the planet radar, but when the ship jumped back on the WP, I could not see some of them anymore, although they are still in the range of the bigger ship (which does not belong to me).

Recently I had a similar problem:
2. I had a H4 on someone's WP and there were some H10s also, which does not belong to me. I could see the radar circle of the H10, but not as many planets as I know from before must be there.

Are those bugs or features?

"feature"s

ie a bit buggy in appearance, but as it is supposed to be i think
ZayN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikoy:
your second problem isn'T a bug. It is normal, that you only can see the radar of your H4, even there is an H10 on the wp, who is not under your hierarchy.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 03:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

blanka wrote:
nikoy:
your second problem isn'T a bug. It is normal, that you only can see the radar of your H4, even there is an H10 on the wp, who is not under your hierarchy.
his comment was that you can see the "radar" of the h10, but the majority of it is empty - as you can only see planets in range of the h4

i know it's not a bug... but it looks very buggy, as there can be planets and WPs which are inside the blue radar circles on a map, which you cant see

so many people think that if there is nothing on the map in the radar... there must be nothing in reality
Nikoy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, exactly as you explained. Thanks guys, it's all clear now.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Bug-Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: