Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What will happen to michimike?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon™ Valve

And unless he lost interest in Kosmor itself, which i don't think judging from his ingame actions, there is no particular reason why he should/would leave right now.

While the war isn't over yet, he didn't really lose much right now. Come on, that was only half his fleet, and no planets. He had it worse at several different occasions in the past.
Assisi
Lord of the House

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized today that michimike's house ( Austrian Alliance ) is not anymore in the top 10 houses Wink

I wonder if at some point he will be out of the front page ... I mean ... out of the first 15 houses Question

We shall see ...
Assisi
Lord of the House

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 16:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
But they'll never get my warplanet nor my fleet.

I was not able to log yesterday when it happened but today I found time to be here and gladly see and announce those that may not know that michi's fleet is destroyed Twisted Evil

I hope that this is the evidence that michimike is just a big mouth Wink that never won anything. Speaking about big mouth ... after he begun to lose badly ... he didn't even said a word. But it's better than coming here with nonsenses and excuses ...

Hope that the rest of the players will not fall so easy into traps in the future. Think more about what happened with all michi's allies ( excepting Shadow ).

Regards !
Assisi
Ancient

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 04:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone in michimikes area should get as many planets of michimikes as they can now, to try not to lose to many planets that so many others built up the populations on over many years of time.

The imperator 'michimike', house 'AustrianAlliance', proclaims that he will retire in 13 day(s)!

as for the retirement of Michimike lets say I have opened a bottle of Champagne.
I don't hold the same views as others that michimike is needed in this game .

good too see a player that plays multi accounts leave too
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 07:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't dissapoint me michi, i'm counting on you. It's not like you lost that much, you had it worse, and some of the people conquered by you over the last years, too.
Assisi
Lord of the House

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 08:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say that I am dissapointed Sad

It's not about there is or there is not need of michi in this game because I am sure that we will have action in the near future too. The shape and structure of the galaxy is shifting a lot and the process will continue for some time. From this ... a lot of action will result.

But michi was somehow my archenemy ... so in some way ... his retirement makes me a bit sad. I will concentrate on the pirates more Twisted Evil

Something tells me that michi will start new undercover Smile
Nikoy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do not want to see that!
I am one of those who think that he is needed in this game.
Michimike, come back and we can sign a peace treaty as I just proposed to you. What you are afraid of? Yes, your main fleet is gone, but you still have the CP to defend from the small vultures. The big houses won't break the treaty.
Come back and speak before your planets are gone...
Assisi
Lord of the House

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 00:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

How sweet Laughing ... we are trying to protect michi against the "small vultures". Ironic too ... for both parties.

Thinking about Tikonda ... I now think that michi's disappearance is the right think to happen.

But I am almost sure that he will start new ( I have my reasons for this ).

Regards !
Assisi
_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 05:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for those who think he is running away, he is in hospital for quit some time now and played from there as good as he could, but I guess he had other thing than kosmor in his mind. I hope he will get healthy soon. I'll not say more about this because thats his privat matter.

For those who say he was just a big mouth... He had build up one of the largest houses, I think someone who has just a big mouth wouldnt be able to do so. Also, provocation is one way to force mistakes on the enemy Wink
In the end the number of enemys just got too much while the fleet got less, I guess everyone wanted some of the cake michimike made. Rolling Eyes

I'll continue for now, but I guess it will be boring from now on.
Assisi
Lord of the House

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 08:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering two days ago ... when michi's people will start defending him, find excuses and sing him another hosanna Laughing

About his health ... I really hope that this is not true ... because I first heard that he is in hospital more than a month ago. If he truly is in hospital ... must be serious Sad and I wish him a lot of health Exclamation

_ wrote:
For those who say he was just a big mouth... He had build up one of the largest houses

His house was not built Smile Most of it was made by attacking neutral players and the rest he has taken from his friends/allies (Shadow, Gondor, Marion, SPOT, Empi and some others ).
He didn't took much from the wars he was in ... simply because he lost them all Twisted Evil

_ wrote:
In the end the number of enemys just got too much while the fleet got less, I guess everyone wanted some of the cake michimike made. Rolling Eyes

That's just because he made enemies from most of the players.
Also ... our number grew bigger just because his allies were defeated one by one Wink
If michi would have not been such a great runner ... he would have been defeated from months ago.

Empi ... wish him the best in his life from me !
_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assisi wrote:
I was wondering two days ago ... when michi's people will start defending him, find excuses and sing him another hosanna Laughing

Geez. I guess any arguement is hitting a wall here. I'll just keep my opinion for myself from now on. Laughing

Assisi wrote:
About his health ... I really hope that this is not true ... because I first heard that he is in hospital more than a month ago. If he truly is in hospital ... must be serious Sad and I wish him a lot of health Exclamation

I don't think he would lie about that to me. And I haven't seen him make a big deal about that here in the forum. He told me what he has and you can be certain that it is as serious as it can be. But his messages give me a optimistic feeling even when he isn't speaking about that at all.

The good thing is I can still play together with him in kosmor.de ^^
Assisi
Lord of the House

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

_ wrote:
But his messages give me a optimistic feeling even when he isn't speaking about that at all.

This is good news Exclamation
_ wrote:
The good thing is I can still play together with him in kosmor.de

If he can play .de ... maybe he should return to .com. I am sure that he learned a lot and if he starts new ... he would be an even interesting player.

About the wall you were talking about ... I was just sure that you will post what you did. That's the only reason I wrote that.
Also ... by saying some things that you said ... shows really clear that you also cannot pass some borders. I tried a lot in many posts to demonstrate you some things ( with real arguments ) and it seems that you have the same idea in mind.
I will write a link where you can find my reply to one of Gondor's posts. Read it well and see why I cannot let your ideas unchallenged

http://www.kosmor.com/forum_int/viewtopic.php?t=10797&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

If you don't agree my arguments and you can demonstrate that I am wrong ... write it here or igm me.

Assisi
Thaumaturg
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 00:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

_ wrote:
Well for those who think he is running away, he is in hospital for quit some time now and played from there as good as he could, but I guess he had other thing than kosmor in his mind. I hope he will get healthy soon.

He was able to play (he did it well from my point of view) for a month being in the hospital but as soon as he lost his fleet, he decides to quit.
From this, i think that he either he became more ill and his new status don't let him play anymore Or he is a coward (and a liar?). For his sake i hope that he is just a big coward. But even empi said that his status is much better now so i am happy for michi's health.

_ wrote:
The good thing is I can still play together with him in kosmor.de ^^

If he can play the german version than for sure his health allows him to do it in the international version too.
Am i the only one who realize that something smells nasty here ? Very Happy
But i am assured that empi will find a reason and will explain us more.
That if he doesn't want to keep his opinion for himself.
_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you tell your friends a big lie like this? Maybe thats the reason you think this way. Looks like you're the kind of guy that would kick someone who's allready on the ground. It's a pitty that I don't know enough english words to describe what arrogant kind of human you are.

He sure could still play here, I don't say his illness is the only reason he left, but would you have let him stay? Would you have stopped after his fleet was destroyed? To bad we will never find out, but I think we know the answer... I dont say that this would be vicious, because someone like michi is ambitious. But it makes me want to vomit when I read how you are using words like coward and liar. One way or another he had to delete himself, only the way he is now he wont come back so quickly.

About german kosmor: It's a lot different there. He doesn't have to invest so much time like here because he has much more allies and no enemies in a circuit of 5000 LY.
Giner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Empi you react too quickly, it is a game and there are personas, michi had one but you are taking it personally, you also have to remember that the majority of .com players are not english natives so their english can be considered brash/aggressive and misunderstandings are very frequent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: