Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What will happen to michimike?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nikoy
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... let me see...

Yes: PsychicSword for example! Was he WP integrated several times by michimike and his supporters? Yes, he was!
What about antoine? I can read literaly every other day in the news that he is WP integrated either by michimike or mostly by Bucan!
What about Nazgul, Alexi and others... you could probably remember the attacks on them?
This is what just came to my mind, without digging into the files for details...! There must be plenty!

So michimike keeps insisting that he came and attacked us just to take revenge for MARION, who was punished by the house for her rebellion. Engel Ha-ha! I don't think that the internal affairs of foreign house are your job man! Or maybe they are: OK, let's assume you are the hero, the knight on white horse that is the first to deffend the beautifull princess... Well, you have to know that if you go in foreign land to save "captured" beauty, there is always a fire-breathing Dragon, guarding her prison! Flaming Angry! And now you are fryed!
Something more: How do you know that this is princess at all, but not a witch? Because you know her personally? This is not a reason! You do not know what she did to us and why she is punished! Actually you just have been lured by MARION! And not only you - "She's a maaan-eater"! Green! One of the first victimes of her is St. Francisc of Assisi. He has quited this game because of her tricks and betrayals... Several others followed - you are just one of them.
Blame yourself, the mistake is yours - you shouldn't come and attack us simply like that!

Well - what is done, is done! Now what we have to do with you? Just to say good-bye, we enjoyed your company? Or to take care that you do not come back soon? Difficult question! Cool!
Back to top
Carboneater
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy wrote:
Hmmm... let me see...

Yes: PsychicSword for example! Was he WP integrated several times by michimike and his supporters? Yes, he was!
What about antoine? I can read literaly every other day in the news that he is WP integrated either by michimike or mostly by Bucan!
What about Nazgul, Alexi and others... you could probably remember the attacks on them?
This is what just came to my mind, without digging into the files for details...! There must be plenty!


Just a question, when Psychic sword, antoine, or all the others where "ripped" ('cause I do not know all the facts) do some others messages appear saying something like:

An attack on warplanet of michimike, house AustrianAlliance, failed (destroyed CP XXX)

just curious to know that...

Also,
Templar order, led by PaulAtreides, affirms that the attack of Michimike was unprovoked. Michimike tells every one he've done this to avenge Marion. This is not an open provocation from "templars" against Michimike, but in the politics part of Kosmor, underground friends are common. Maybe Marion and Michimike do share a secret link... Also, Michimike says he's defending the ripped ones. Hasn't Marion been ripped? In his mind it may look like a provocation.

And more,
Michimike has sent you some mails to tell you he's going to attack and why. It is not like if he've jumped from nowhere in the middle of "templars" and destroy all.

with the small amount of infos, and probably slightly modified (I say slightly because if it's too modified, it isn't infos at all) following the side of the one who told them to every one, this is the conclusion I got from reading this.

note: when I do write "Templars", it isn't because I do not like templars, got no problems with them, it's only in memory of the old unique templar order.
Back to top
PaulAtreides
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every defeated and useless player tries to calim that their attack is bad, or a ripper, or some such nonsense. Michimike is trying this now. The facts of the matter are that MARION was never ripped and neither was Michimike. He spouts only lies.

MARION is a villian and a worthless player who does not care for diplomacy or negotiation. This stupid player rebelled against her house without any reason and started acting like a terrorist. Michimike is probably MARION's lover in real life, so despite her villanous treachery and disegard for the military realities of Kosmor, he sided with the attacker of the Templars.

My only concern through all of this has been to keep the peace and defend my house. That is my function as the leader of our noble house. I did not seek any conflict, but these players forced me to defend my own house. This is my duty.

Michimike's lies about "defending" poor little MARION are ridiculous. Check the news. She is the aggressor and continues to steal planets from her neighbors even. That will not continue, not even with the support of Bucan, Abdul, or Michimike, who like to see the Templars attacked without cause.
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 02:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtredies wrote:
Every defeated and useless player tries to calim that their attack is bad, or a ripper, or some such nonsense. Michimike is trying this now. The facts of the matter are that MARION was never ripped and neither was Michimike. He spouts only lies.

You forget that I was already integrated by Sandal, who destroyed all my fleet. I'm no longer a threat for you. You just come here to integrate me a second and maybe a third and forth time and so on...

PaulAtredies wrote:
My only concern through all of this has been to keep the peace and defend my house.

It's fine that you defend your house and you are write. But it seems that you are a so mightless player, that your only way to stop those attackers is to rip them down. It's not Marion who does not care for diplomacy, it's you who is not able to do.

If she is a rebel, than you could integrate her or shoot down her fleet. But it's not the correct way to integrate her 6 times and additonally to take all her remaining planets. And that's the cause for my "revenge".

Nikoy wrote:
What about antoine? I can read literaly every other day in the news that he is WP integrated either by michimike or mostly by Bucan!
What about Nazgul, Alexi and others... you could probably remember the attacks on them?
This is what just came to my mind, without digging into the files for details...! There must be plenty!

Antoine was an inactive Noob with just 1 Planet. He lost nothing during his integration. I wrote him messages, but he did not answer. And later I had to integrate him again, as he went through my territory in the south without answering. (he had always the same course - if you wonder why he was able to "go" as an inactive)
And what's about Nazgul and Alexi? I only integrated them once! And this was all I wanted to do - the revanche that they helped ripping Marion.
Back to top
Nikoy
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 06:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, let's calm down and face the facts: There is a war and finally there is a winner: The Templar_Order! Ok!
Well, many victims fell in this war, let's not discuss in details who did what, who was provoked, who defended himself or attacked just to deffend friends and so on... Schnarch!
Our house fell apart during the war, but now we are reformed, we are new and strong! And we are recruiting our old members to re-join the house! Victory!

The only thing we still have to do is to make sure the old enemy will not come back soon to attack us again. The best way to be done this is to significantly reduce his power=income=planets (mostly). Well, I don't support the idea to leave him with one planet, of course... or even with 10. But in my opinion he must not be able to support big fleet for long time, so he has to be forced to live in piece with his neighbours and rely on diplomacy. (He is good in that anyway Respekt!)
Back to top
Carboneater
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 07:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy wrote:
The only thing we still have to do is to make sure the old enemy will not come back soon to attack us again. The best way to be done this is to significantly reduce his power=income=planets (mostly). Well, I don't support the idea to leave him with one planet, of course... or even with 10. But in my opinion he must not be able to support big fleet for long time, so he has to be forced to live in piece with his neighbours and rely on diplomacy. (He is good in that anyway )


This looks like a kind of ripping...
but a winner is in right to decide what are the conditions for the peace...
It's sure that asking some planets in compensation for the loses in the war. Just be sure no to ask too much, otherwise the loser will refuse and the war'll start again...

Nikoy wrote:
Our house fell apart during the war, but now we are reformed, we are new and strong! And we are recruiting our old members to re-join the house!


are you trying to reform the former Templar order? It may be great, but you'll have to face others alliances that will try to gain power.

carboneater
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 08:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy, I'm already beaten by Sandal, the war is over and I follow his commands. I don't have any reason to start new attacks on your house.
But: if you integrate me a second time, then I'll be your enemy for ever. And with a simple integration you can do no harm to me, I'll easily get back many of those planets by integrating more of your members and of cours I will do if you give me no other chance.
Back to top
PaulAtreides
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 08:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a treacherous liar. I offered you peace before you started this attack against us, and you rejected it. Now your pride and continued hostility require that I remove some of your ability to make war against our house. You, the greatest conqueror in the universe, are afraid of your own integration so much that you are now begging for me not to attack you. You should not have forced this war of defence to occur. I cannot allow aggressive attackers like you to do this much damage and get away with it. You think that I will let you conquer so many planets in the beginning of the war and then let you keep them once you begin to lose? Such a pacifistic and cowardly policy would severly weaken any house. The hundreds of warplanets you have conquered apparently have not reconciled you to the fact that your turn will come if you start wars with your neighbors without reason.
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 09:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides wrote:
You are a treacherous liar.

I'm a liar? Where did I lie? I always said the truth.
Quote:
I offered you peace before you started this attack against us, and you rejected it.

Do you see how stupid your words are? How can you offer peace to me when we weren't at war before? This just shows your plans that you wanted to attack me even before my attack.
Quote:
Now your pride and continued hostility require that I remove some of your ability to make war against our house. You, the greatest conqueror in the universe, are afraid of your own integration so much that you are now begging for me not to attack you. You should not have forced this war of defence to occur. I cannot allow aggressive attackers like you to do this much damage and get away with it. You think that I will let you conquer so many planets in the beginning of the war and then let you keep them once you begin to lose? Such a pacifistic and cowardly policy would severly weaken any house.

You are right Paul. I never thought you would desist from integrating me. Do it, but don't forget: I warned you of the consequences!
Quote:
The hundreds of warplanets you have conquered apparently have not reconciled you to the fact that your turn will come if you start wars with your neighbors without reason.

LOL, you always say the same, although I answered it more than five times. Of course there were reaseons for my attack and such a bad threatment of you at Marion is more than a good reason for a war. I never saw such a bad thing before in this galaxy!
Back to top
Nikoy
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 09:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

carboneater wrote:
are you trying to reform the former Templar order? It may be great, but you'll have to face others alliances that will try to gain power.

It is reformed already - we have new leader, new command structure, we finally won the "everlasting" war and we are looking forward to solve the conflicts in the area...! We intend to scare away all the agressors in our region! Razz
"Dear Agressors, please stop your attacks on inosent Galactic citizens and back off, because if you continue, we will come for you!" The Templars WP is probably the strongest in the Galaxy and this is not even a third of our practical possibilities... I am not talking about the theoretical ones!
Why we have to face others alliances that will try to gain power? We are a member of the strongest alliance around. If others want to gain power and feed from our flesh we will resist of cource!

michimike wrote:
Nikoy, I'm already beaten by Sandal, the war is over and I follow his commands. I don't have any reason to start new attacks on your house.
But: if you integrate me a second time, then I'll be your enemy for ever. And with a simple integration you can do no harm to me, I'll easily get back many of those planets by integrating more of your members and of cours I will do if you give me no other chance

Well, I see contradictions here:
From one hand you are very calm and peacefull:
Quote:
I'm already beaten...
...the war is over and I follow his commands...
I don't have any reason to start new attacks on your house...

And from another you keep demanding and threatening:
Quote:
But: if you...
...then I'll...
...by integrating more of your members
and so on...
This is not how the defeated behaves - at least not the defeated who does not want to fight back!
With this arguments you just show us that it's still not over!
Back to top
PaulAtreides
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 09:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike,

You are spouting blatant lies when you claim not to have threatened ripping the Templars who fought back against MARION's attacks. You did tell them that you would leave them with one planet, but on the public forum you lie about your messages.

Before you attacked I told you to turn around and leave Templar territory. I warned you that if you attacked us, you would be integrated. You did not care, because you were going to support your girlfriend in her rebellion againsther house, and so you started a war against us. Helping MARION is no justification for your assault.

MARION was a member of our house for a long time, and made freinds among us, but then sudenly decided to start a rebellion and "destroy the Templars!" She sent messages to many others in the hosue asking them to join her revolution and destroy the house. There was no reason for her hostility and we had always treated her perfectly. MARION does not understand diplomacy or peace. She cares nothing for the structure of this game. So she decided to destroy the house, and eventually convinced some previously loyal Templars to join her. When we defended the house agaisnt her, you decided to help her destroy us. but we defeated you also.

Your complaining is foolish. You decided to attack this house and would not listen to my words of reason when I tried to pursuade you to keep peace. You insisted on war, although I told you that you would be destroyed if you forced me to defend the house from your unprovoked assault. You know I never attacked you before you attacked me, and did everything I could to prevent war, but you cared nothing for peace while you had a large fleet and felt powerful. You brought your own demise about and turned arrogant, attacking peaceful neighbors who had done no harm to you. I am sorry that you are such a fool as to force this end to your Kosmor career. You were once a good neighbor, long ago, when you were rational and honorable. More recently you have turned into an unpredictable pirate who attacks innocent houses just because his girlfirend wants him to attack.
Back to top
LinkyLuke
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides wrote:
Michimike does not have a side. He is beaten and irrelevant. His chapter in the history of Kosmor is finished.

At one time he was honorable and I kept a border with him peacefully for a long time. Even after he became an ally of the recently vanquished Bucan I considered him a reasonable player. His unprovoked attack against the peaceful Templar Order was the beginning of his foolishness, and it brought about his end.


Why won't you listen to michimike PaulAtreides. He is just as powerful as he was before. Your just jealous that he could take you out. I expected better from the leader of the best house on the game. You really are pathetic. Jealous of his power so you insult him. Rolling Eyes .

To michimike: Respekt!
Back to top
alphabravo
Major


Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Posts: 827
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 13:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikoy wrote:
Hey, let's calm down and face the facts: There is a war and finally there is a winner: The Templar_Order! Ok!
well, i really am a neutral in this debate:
i was formally part of the so called "alliance" with Walker's Order of Templar, and retain an official state of peace with the "templars"

at the same time however, i have respect for michimike, and no reason to dislike him


I also have a large network of contacts in many houses, and i know that when Nikoy says that the "Templar"_Order is the winner of this, he is very much so mistaken

there are, alas, many people who dont like the new templars, and very many more (and more powerful) ones who were amicable towards the templars providing that they didnt do anyting stupid... anything stupid including rip a player, threaten a player, act in a manner of pure ignorant arrogance, or attack the wrong people

well... what can i say... 3 out of 4 quite possibly just in the case of michimike, and many other things before, especially including bucan and others


a storm is coming,
the mood is swaying
there are definately no winners of the war with michimike

to quote someone amusing:
"the only winner of the war in 1812 was Tchaikowsky"
_________________
Major alphabravo in the house Ashera
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
LinkyLuke
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 13:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel a fight coming between michimike and PaulAtreides
Back to top
michimike
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Nikoy: Please try to understand what I said. I'm of cours beaten by Sandal and I'm ready to capitulate, BUT: if you integrate me, whis is the starting of a ripping, I will regain my forces to fight you to death.
And don't think you are strong only you now have the probably-strongest warplanet... you can't think of how easy I could reduce this to a beatable little warplanet.
And may I remind you that there were 4 leaders of the "glorious" Order in past, who all got to fall (I'm talking about people like Walker, Sandal, Kodro...) ... the Order lost so often and Paul will lose again, maybe not against me alone, but he will lose, sooner as you maybe think.

@ Paul: How often should I explain my attempts? I was not there to help Marion in her rebellion, no. I was there after she was ripped down in such a brutal way I never saw before. I don't like rippers, so I don't like you and if you try to rip me you will soon have many problems and enemies.

@ Linky: What are you talking about? I think you don't know the facts. I was beaten by Sandal and lost all my fleet. Paul jumped afterwards to integrate my shipless warplanet a second time, to steal ressources and planets, so it would need more time for me to rebuild my empire.
And Linky: yes, the fight is coming and Paul has just to destroy 7 CP to win it.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group