Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What will happen to michimike?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 15:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting integrated nine times in a row is hard, but as far as i could see as i looked it up in Mephas tool, michimike was the one who started the conflict, and he was the one who restarted it once he got integrated the first time.

He has conquered many templar players, some of them several times (at least twice)

Most of the integrations in the last time, he declared independent.

And he was not the only one who lost combat power, he killed some of the minor templar fleets aswell.

He is not (that) innocent, even if he wants to make you think so.

They should get a nap without any conditions about reparation, or they should never meet again...

Last edited by Aurion on Mon Aug 28, 2006 18:35; edited 1 time in total
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

L-Dopa, carboneater & co:
There is one point you all do not consider: there is Sandal AND Paul and they are in different houses! They are both hunting me and trying to rip me until I don't have more than my homeplanet left. Maybe you heared of this ping-pong tactics?
I never wanted to declare independance: i was forced to do it to avoid more integrations of my warplanet. Otherwise they would have integrated me new every day and we would now have more than 20 wp-integrations and I would have nothing more than my homeplanet.
It's the most dishonourable way of warfare you can do.
And I don't understand why I'm a victim of it - only because I tried to help an rebel regaining some planets after he was ripped down?

For me there will be no happy end, but for you all, I can give you an advice: never try to fight rippers (when it is not sure that you can crush him^^)!

On the other hand I please you all to help getting justice in this dishonourable universe: rip Paul and Sandal, if you can! This game is not worth such players, who destroy other players fun.
Unfortunately I'm not able to do it anymore.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far i can see in the logs, using Mephas tool, they lost much more to you then you to them, before this nine integrations. And as far i can see, every time after a integration (besides this in a row) you attacked them first.

First they integrated you once, you integrated dozens of player, some multiple times. Most times they lost more cp then you, 'cause ususally the looser looses more. Only once they win and destroy a small fleet.

And although they integrated you 4 times, and although 255.000 cp was destroyed in the first of this 4 integrations ~40 days later, you had enough cp to 'cause a fight with ~44.000 cp destroyed.

Yes, getting integrated 9 times isn't nice, but i can see why they are doing this. You attacked them again each time they had cut you down.

In Germany there is a proverb, saying you always need two for a fight. The Templars could have left you alone, but what would you have done? The same like you did after the first integration? The same you did after the four integrations in a row?

Perhaps if both sides show some good will, you can put an end to the fight.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 20:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike and Bucan treated Sandal in the same way, just as Bucan and Abdul did to their victims. He is now playing the hyppocrite, but has threatened to do the same to the Templars.
Carboneater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, everything becomes really complicated...

I propose something drastic:
that templar and michimike ceasefire.
the first one to break it will be considered as the "bad one"

Also, michimike, if you want some hints to survive, ask the favorite (he's the only one which whom we have to deal with, so he's our favorite and the most hated at the same time...) privateer of Underverse: Black-Skull Wink
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurion, you don't know any facts, but can you count a little? After I conquered one planet, I got integrated again and lost 40 something. I had much more than 100 planets, when I started helping Marion. I did not start this war to gain planets. And between my integrations I only conquered 3 or 4 planets back from those nearly 150 I lost during my integrations.

Paul, your lies are annoying. When did I integrate Sandal 10 times? I just conquered 2 planets of him and than HE declared war to ME! My integrations were only answers to him integrating and attacking me and my former subordinates. Fair answers of course, I did not conquer him twice in a row.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 08:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will not stop the war this way. You should speak with Paul Smile

You integrated Walker, Sandal and Bucan, you should have got some planets from them, did you consider this while counting your losses?

And of course i do not know any facts. I guess, nobody knows them, not even you two. The hope dies last, but the truth first.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 17:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done my best to stop this war and the only thing I got is the certitude, that I can't do anything to stop Paul from attacking me. Now I'm only trying to save my warplanet from too many more integrations.
On the other hand I can deflect Paul from guarding his main territory. Maybe someone takes the chance.
michimike

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 04:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, I issue you an ultimatum:

Either you and Sandal don't conquer any planets anymore and go home to where you came from and you won't have any problems with me anymore. I promise it. Would be fair, you got more than 150 planets, anyway.

Or you just conquer me once more and I declare war to you and Sandal and everythin that's something worth for you again - but a special personal war. And you will learn that the amount of combat power and planets has nothing to do with strengh and fear. Maybe not now and maybe not in this live as michimike, but you will be crushed and I will be always a big trouble for you.

And of course this is your last decision on this matter.

The only answer you can give to this ultimatum we can find in the GN of the next days. It's only for the public because I know the answer anyway - you are too silly to see your consequences Wink
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are blowing hot air. You have already sent me many in game messages promising the thing you are now threatening. Whether I attack you or not, you care nothing for peace. You have already vowed to continue fighting and have refused all my offers of peace from before you started this fight.

This is how the defeated always boat and taunt. You have not changed at all from the arrogant attitude you adopted when I warned you not to attack me. You laughed at my warning then and have brought your own destruction down on your own head.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

call me foolish, but if you agree - i think you truly wont have as many problems from michimike as you would do if you decline
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 15:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You have already vowed to continue fighting and have refused all my offers of peace from before you started this fight.
LOL!!!
BattleKing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides,

Why don't you just let things cool down and let him go his own ways???

If he attacks you again I'll help you take him out next time...^^ As he said his word is his contract Exclamation
Let peace prevail in the Kosmor one's again & I belive he and others has understud clearly that no one should mess with you!!!

Stay Cool++

Wink Cool
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 14:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your're right, BattleKing. He had the time, but now it's too late. Of course I'll keep my word.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 17:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeping my word is what I am doing. I warned you that this would happen if you attacked my house, and you chose war despite my request for peace. The first "ultimatum" was issued by me to you when you invaded my territory and disregarded my promise to defend my house from your aggression.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: