Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What will happen to michimike?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you promised me to rip me down or what? Then you're doing bad twice: first by promising somone to be ripped and the second time when you do it.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know that I never said that.
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!
Paul is gone.
Only problem is I'm pretty sure his account will be deleted NEXT TURN so No one will have a chance to get their respectful posessions back (Paul decimated my fleet and took about 10 planets from me a few months back.)
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL... what a luck for him to be deleted for cheating Laughing
So now many of my old planets will be lost Rolling Eyes

And maybe now it is time for peace to find the way back into our universe...
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 17:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a new account.
michimike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 17:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

But "one" account can't do any harm to us, because as we see he can only gets strong with 100^^
And as soon as he is detected as Paul, there will be somone ripping him Laughing
Carboneater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 18:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike, I just want to ask you two questions:
1. how will you recognize paul? i think, you'll check out for new players and try to identify him?
2. will you be the one ripping him?

but, for your planets, and those of UNSC,
if I remember well, he'll be locked out for I think 2 weeks, than he'll be banned.
If you're lucky, you'll be able to get back your planets.

I hope so for you.

carboneater
UNSCRAPIER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 18:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow really?\
That's great. I thought it would all instantly go away.
Lets hope its like that. I mean he must have hundreds and hundreds of planets. He had like 10 accounts and was constantly ripping someone.
michimike

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 05:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

carboneater wrote:
Michimike, I just want to ask you two questions:
1. how will you recognize paul? i think, you'll check out for new players and try to identify him?

I won't search for him. I can only wait, that he announces to be Paul or that someone who knows him in his area detects him - old players are allways detected by someone - starts with a suspicion, when the Noob isn't as noobish as he should be Wink
Quote:
2. will you be the one ripping him?

If he is too far away, I won't make the long way to visit him. But maybe I've some friends in this area who would like to take a little revenge for me - but only a little... I don't want to rip him like he did it with me, not in this dimensions Laughing
... but seriously I'll probably just forget him and what he did and let him start new without doing any harm to him. I will give him, what he never wanted to give me: the possibility for a new "try". Get deleted with all his multiple accounts is punishment enough. And as a new player it will need a long time until he regains old forces, and I don't think he will ever regains his old forces.
Quote:
but, for your planets, and those of UNSC,
if I remember well, he'll be locked out for I think 2 weeks, than he'll be banned.
If you're lucky, you'll be able to get back your planets.

Yes he is on the retreat list, so in 2 weeks he will be deleted and for the next 2 weeks he can't do anything anymore. I don't think I would get my planets back in consideration of the fact that Sandal is still hunting me and with the 150 LY jumpdrive it is impossible to escape in independent imperator, moving 60 LY a day towards you - 120 LY would be enough to get in range of the Goliaths.

In fact most planets are in the own of NobleSteve and Sandal, so they won't be lost, as Paul himself was to impotent integrating me by himself Laughing
Ancient

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

and 3 years 3 months + later Smile
Tremor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I see that our war against Paul_Atreides and his cohorts is indeed just.
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, your "war" isn't against Paul Atreides, it is against us, the Order of Templar as a whole, if you can somehow believe it is justified to rip a guy more than 3 times, then you really need to take a think and look at the history.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 14:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no such thing as a "just" war.

I wonder why everybody mixes up Talk and Roleplay Forum all the time.

You can hold great speeches in the RP Forum about why your war is just, and you can hold great speeches about how many times somebody got conquered in the talk forum (well, scrap "great") in the talk forum, but please stop doing it the other way round.

michimike, paul, Shadow, me.. we are all here since 6 years.

After 6 years of fighting, nobody is innocent.

Even the "younger" people like Assisi are around for 2-3 years.

I would love to see some great RP like Tremors (yes, i'm talking about you Mr. "just" war) War diaries for example, and of course i do not think integrating someone ten times etc. is a good idea, but put post it in the right place, in the right form.

Everybody will have more fun that way, and Kosmor 2 will be here in no time!
Tremor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, I think there are very few "just wars" in Real Life. But this is not Real Life.

When I posted the above "just war" comment, I was trying to provoke Ancient into telling us what he meant with his rather cryptic note above mine. Ancient have a big fleet and is currently not taking part in the conflict. I would very much like to know where they stand.

I chose my side in this war rather randomly. Shadowcleric asked first and I said yes, and that was that. However, once I have chosen a side, I stay with that side until the war is over. (This is a war game, staying neutral would be too boring)

About Tikonda: When somebody has declared retirement, they are no longer part of the game and all rules go out the window. As far as I remember, they were integrated once and had their fleet smashed before that. (Though my memory is hardly perfect)

About Shadowcleric: How many times have they been integrated the last weeks? Five? And if the RP board is to be believed, you guys still want to rip him further. Ugly business that.
Assisi
Councillor of the House

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 01:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tremor wrote:

As far as I remember, they were integrated once and had their fleet smashed before that. (Though my memory is hardly perfect)

Tikonda was integrated twice before he declared that he will retire. And 6 times after. And you must ask ... why the planets taken from Tikonda should belong to those that atacked him and "maybe" provoked his retirement ?

Tremor wrote:
About Shadowcleric: How many times have they been integrated the last weeks? Five? And if the RP board is to be believed, you guys still want to rip him further. Ugly business that.

Tremor please make a difference between a HP integration and an WP integration.

There were 3 HP integrations in which Shadow didn't lost anything. Just that we were able to see his map and find out details about the area. Trust me that he didn't lost any planet or credit.
The next 2 were WP integrations and he lost planes,resources and materials. But not as much as he took Smile

Think that Tikonda was integrated 8 times (and as I remember 7 if not all the times he was integrated by WP). Everytime he lost planets and stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: