Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What will happen to michimike?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BattleKing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 15:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
Yeah, I take part in one of the greatest fights ever!

But on the wrong side ...
Crying or Very sad

Wow, really a nice one!!! Excellent fight - Congratulations to both sides, well done!!! Makes this game a much more interesting place to be!!!

I just hope that there not will be some idiot "child" RIP'er going for michimike now?! I hate RIP'ers, worst players in my eyes. A fight is a fight!!! The whole universe knows who the winner is, nothing more needed to be done in my eyes. Will take michimike ages to come back up again anyway, I belive great players like Sandal will be double strong already by then...^^

Have a great summer++

Wink Cool
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike has already written to the Templars promissing to rip us if ever he could.
BattleKing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 15:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides wrote:
Michimike has already written to the Templars promissing to rip us if ever he could.

Hehe... I think that is just his way of joking & making players scared...^^ michimike is a funny player & I am sure he wouldn't RIP anyone. But if he would do it he wouldn't be a player in my eyes anymore. I belive he has caracter and he knows when he has lost!!!

Wink Cool
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 15:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so. He got angry because his girlfriend or someone was unsuccessful in her unprovoked and foolish attack against me. He really wanted to rip my subs, and he has taken a great many of my planets with ships on their WPs. If you wish to read the messages, I can send them to you. They continue to attack my border to this day. The Templars are still suffering from the actions of Bucan and Michimike now, through these puppet players, some of whom have jumpdrives and steal planets with their little fleets of 3k CP. This has been going on for so long that it will require a great number of captured planets to recover the Order's losses. Sandal's gains make no restitution for the suffering my house has endured.
MicaR

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 16:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confirm that. And I donīt think it was meant because of fun too. I have mails in my inbox with him promising us total ripping. He deserves no other handling. People with his attitude should eat their own words... Just my 2c in this matter. Confused
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides wrote:

That's just a lie! Show me those messages! I never wrote anyone he will be ripped without beeing a ripper himself. And in fact I did not rip anyone and never had plans to do so.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the liar. You sent messages to a number of my subordinates telling them that if they defended our house against MARION's attacks that you would come to attack them and leave them with only one planet. And you tried it, but I was stronger than you, and all your threats and boasting ended in your cowardly retreat from me.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 06:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that's wrong. Show me this message without corrections and interpretations from your side and I can show you what I said.
There where some of you who ripped down Marion - and this was the only Ripping done in this war.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not say that you succeded in ripping anyone in my house, only that you threatened to do it to members of my house and wanted to, but could not because I prevented you and defeated your vicious and aggressive attack.

Furthermore, I warned you not to attack us and sent many messages to you when you first came to my border to try and avert war. You would not heed my warnings and desired hostility, when I offered peace. You pretended not to believe that my power was as great as you now see that it is, and started this war confident in your own strength. Before your attacks Bucan was the only enemy and I had no desire to destroy you, but you foolishly decided to provoke the largest and most powerful house in the galaxy without any reason. I told you that defending my house against crazy imperators who attack with no reason would require me to hunt you down if you attacked us. I told you that what has happened would happen if you attacked, but you did it anyway.

You have been, and still are, a fool, Michimike. Your arrogance led you to seek this war and force me to destroy you to remove the last remaining enemy of the Templar Order. The venomous serpent Bucan is now a fangless worm, and the aggressive tiger Michimike is now a diseased kitten. Your treachery and lies are at an end. You have no strength reming that you should demand or negotiate anything. I warned you this day would come if you refused to listen to my offer of peace, and here it is. You were at the top of Merthos list, with more planet and WP conquests than anyone else, but your reign of terror is ended. A fool brings about his own destruction.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides wrote:
I did not say that you succeded in ripping anyone in my house, only that you threatened to do it to members of my house and wanted to, but could not because I prevented you and defeated your vicious and aggressive attack.

LOL, you never did. If I wanted to I would have done it. There was noone who was able to stop me, but I returned to my home without ripping anyone and now you come to me pretending that I wanted to rip anyone, which is just not true.

Quote:
Furthermore, I warned you not to attack us and sent many messages to you when you first came to my border to try and avert war.

Yes and then I changed course back home, after I did what I promised to do.

Quote:
[...] to provoke the largest and most powerful house in the galaxy
Laughing
Quote:
without any reason.

Another lie. Of course there was a serious reason and I told it you.

Quote:
You have been, and still are, a fool, Michimike.

No. I'm just a honourful imperator who doesn't like honourless rippers like you and I am not sorry for my attack on the rippers of Marion.

By the way, it was Sandal who integrated me and not you. You did nothing, but looking forward to mash a little pre-mashed fly.
LinkyLuke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

michimike wrote:
PaulAtreides wrote:

LOL, you never did. If I wanted to I would have done it. There was noone who was able to stop me, but I returned to my home without ripping anyone and now you come to me pretending that I wanted to rip anyone, which is just not true.

Quote:
Furthermore, I warned you not to attack us and sent many messages to you when you first came to my border to try and avert war.

Yes and then I changed course back home, after I did what I promised to do.

Quote:
[...] to provoke the largest and most powerful house in the galaxy
Laughing
Quote:
without any reason.

Another lie. Of course there was a serious reason and I told it you.

Quote:
You have been, and still are, a fool, Michimike.

No. I'm just a honourful imperator who doesn't like honourless rippers like you and I am not sorry for my attack on the rippers of Marion.

By the way, it was Sandal who integrated me and not you. You did nothing, but looking forward to mash a little pre-mashed fly.

If I could take part in this argument, I am on michimike's side. He is a strong character PaulAtreides, and he could take you out, so if I were you, I would shut up while you still have a head.
Giner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 15:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!!!!! Linkyluke you really think so, havent you read what has just been said. I think you should shut up and pay attention

Dave
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 16:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

All i can say about michimike is that he is an absolute nice guy. And i dont think that he is one of those ripping terror agressor. Well and at least in my opinion you have to have some guts to attack the biggest houses in this galaxy. And it makes it all so much more interesting to have some nice fights out there. Dont forget that this isn't only a politic game. Well lets say it a little bit different. I'm looking forward to have some fights with my enemies. A sword is able to say more than thousands of words could do.

Well and now the old Sun Tzu......
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 17:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike does not have a side. He is beaten and irrelevant. His chapter in the history of Kosmor is finished.

At one time he was honorable and I kept a border with him peacefully for a long time. Even after he became an ally of the recently vanquished Bucan I considered him a reasonable player. His unprovoked attack against the peaceful Templar Order was the beginning of his foolishness, and it brought about his end.
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtreides wrote:
His unprovoked attack against the peaceful Templar Order was the beginning of his foolishness, and it brought about his end.

I'm the same player as I was: a defender of ripping-victims and of the weaker side Wink
My attack was everything else than unprovoked. And the Templar Order is everything else than peaceful, or would you call a ripper peaceful?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: